News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Sermon # Whatever: I fucking hate you. Die.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: wlfjstr on July 23, 2012, 10:24:15 PM
Is slack a sub-genius thing?  Those guys are weird.

I don't recall discordianism ever requiring having a voice or using it.  Either to rant at others, or belittle them. It is interesting to get other people to think if only for a moment, but thinking isn't strictly necessary.

I'm a little troubled that you see yourself or others on this board as a 'superior mutant'.  Any mutations among us are sufficiently small as to make us virtually indistinguishable from each other.  Looking down on others is a little pointless, when the location of the high ground is still in question.  Of course, if you're sure you're on the high ground, by all means look down and tell us what you see.

You seem to see our society as some kind of trap to hold us back, when it seems to me that society is just as likely the wind beneath our wings.  Allowing billions of individuals the chance to work together to create something greater than the sum of its parts.  The best part is, we don't even have to see our part in this, we don't have to understand it.  It works regardless[\s] in spite[\i] of our intelligence and ability to see what is going on.

It's quite the trip.  If creating subversion is your trip, do it.  If it's catching the latest episode of Breaking Bad, do it.  If it's killing your fellow man, well, I would never counsel that others do that, but I know that some freak out there will, do it.

Sometimes I think you got hold of the brown acid, and are having a bad trip...
But it's your trip, have fun!

THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The people who feel "intimidated" oughta keep in mind that people who write and argue well didn't START OUT THAT WAY. They got that way by diving in and writing and arguing and getting their asses kicked and GETTING BETTER. Don't like to be beaten? Learn to tighten your argument until you aren't getting beaten so often. Don't like to be told your writing isn't conveying the message you meant to convey? GET BETTER. Use the criticism to tighten your writing until it stops people in their tracks and makes their hearts leap into their throats.

Or settle for mediocrity, forever.

OR KILL ME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 23, 2012, 10:49:26 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 23, 2012, 10:46:54 PM
Have I mentioned that I LOVE it when dumbass hippies try to psychoanalyze me?

I mean, I don't NEED an excuse to shart all over someone, but it's really nice when they run up and INSIST.

It's almost like they want to do you a favor and present themselves to you as target of the day. 

And what was the point of that post?  I think he was actually just trying to be immature and get on your nerves as much as possible.

While I respect his ability to stand on his hind legs and holler, what he hollered was your garden variety hipster dominance shit.

"If you disagree with my deliberately contrarian viewpoint, you must be on drugs."

HAW!

When I'm on drugs, you fuckers will KNOW it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 12:06:32 AM

Yes. I know.

Freeky,
The horror. The horror.

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 12:11:29 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 12:09:37 AM

Yes. I know.

Freeky,
The horror. The horror.

Oh, come on.  It wasn't THAT bad.

YOU ATE A LIVE LIZARD.  AND WHILE YOU HAD NO CLOTHES ON, YOU WEREN'T NAKED. 

SO MUCH FLOPPY BITS.  AIEEEEEEEEE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 12:13:37 AM

Yes. I know.

Freeky,
The horror. The horror.

It wasn't ALIVE, I'd killed it with the bourbon bottle.  It was just flopping around a bit.  Lizards are that way...It takes the body a while to realize that it's dead.

The Good Reverend Roger

And if you're gonna keep bitching about the hair, I'm gonna keep exposing it.

AFK

I don't know why anyone would be intimidated by anyone on the internet, even here.  Just stand up and shout out what you believe.  I mean, I'M still here, after all. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Gen. Disregard on July 24, 2012, 12:21:51 AM
I don't know why anyone would be intimidated by anyone on the internet, even here.  Just stand up and shout out what you believe.  I mean, I'M still here, after all.

Point.  If ANYONE had a right to stalk out in a huff, it's you.

But whatever I think of some of your positions, etc, you're definitely a rock n roller.

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 12:13:37 AM

Yes. I know.

Freeky,
The horror. The horror.

Fuck.  That's an image that's gonna wake me up, screaming...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 24, 2012, 12:36:59 AM
AND THEN YOU PUKED UP THE HALF LIZARD.

It's legs were still kicking, and it set my stomach off.

Freeky