News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Sermon # Whatever: I fucking hate you. Die.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 08:05:16 PM
And now I must hand over the internets to Pixie, who fears I may marry everything I see if I am not controlled proper.  :wink:

To all a good night!

Nate was like that too. I shouldn't trust North Americans...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on July 24, 2012, 08:45:48 PM
Quote from: The Payne on July 24, 2012, 08:05:16 PM
And now I must hand over the internets to Pixie, who fears I may marry everything I see if I am not controlled proper.  :wink:

To all a good night!

Nate was like that too. I shouldn't trust North Americans...

We're a low breed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

If he gets to marry you, I get to marry Eve. Or at least ask..

Sir Bearington

All this heat and light is starting to make me melt, why can't the rain come back?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 10:01:58 PM
All this heat and light is starting to make me melt, why can't the rain come back?

Because I am your rain goddess and I hate America.

Juana

:lulz: Aaaand now you'll never be able to come here. No America for you!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Pixie on July 24, 2012, 11:15:43 PM

But im british...   :eek:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I woke up today to the hiss of helicopter rotors whirling just outside my window. Not the WHUMP-WHUMP-WHUMP of one a moderate distance away, this one was so close I could practically hear the pilot laughing at people with their windows open. Obama is in town, you see, and I live near a freeway, light rail line, and heavy freight tracks, so I suppose they were just making sure the Muslim Brotherhood hadn't formed a powerful alliance with a fixed gear phalanx of trustafarians somewhere along the president's route.

The chopper finally quit making passes over my house but I was too hot to go back to sleep. There is an unwelcoming committee planning to shout angrily and wave barely readable signs. I'm not going. He's not likely to notice and the secret service is. I've been careful about staying anonymous—not that I think I can evade detection if they REALLY want to get my info, but I'm not going to make it a simple matter of taking a photograph of my my face.

The other day I was at a protest with an obscured identity and a hand made sign. I wanted to get a better sense of how far away you can read it so I crossed an intersection. My estimate was about 40-50 feet, decent I thought. When I returned to my post, my friend informed me of the alarmed security guards that had emptied out of the nearby bank when I had obliviously approached it. We also had to walk through downtown to leave the site, masked with the protest sign, which scared the shit out of the bourgeois diners and induced nervous looks from the hotel doormen and lone suits on quiet streets. Amusing, but not the point.

The whole idea was not for people to notice me, but notice my message. That's what people hire me to do as a graphic designer and I appreciate being mostly invisible. I'm not one to talk much unless I feel like I've got something to say that hasn't been said. If writing for the sake of forum activity is going to be the new norm, I'm going to start posting pinealist nonsense, which I feel exemplifies the idea that activity is more important than communicating or even just listening. It's like disturbing people with your appearance instead of your message.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Net on July 24, 2012, 11:29:51 PM
I woke up today to the hiss of helicopter rotors whirling just outside my window. Not the WHUMP-WHUMP-WHUMP of one a moderate distance away, this one was so close I could practically hear the pilot laughing at people with their windows open. Obama is in town, you see, and I live near a freeway, light rail line, and heavy freight tracks, so I suppose they were just making sure the Muslim Brotherhood hadn't formed a powerful alliance with a fixed gear phalanx of trustafarians somewhere along the president's route.

The chopper finally quit making passes over my house but I was too hot to go back to sleep. There is an unwelcoming committee planning to shout angrily and wave barely readable signs. I'm not going. He's not likely to notice and the secret service is. I've been careful about staying anonymous—not that I think I can evade detection if they REALLY want to get my info, but I'm not going to make it a simple matter of taking a photograph of my my face.

The other day I was at a protest with an obscured identity and a hand made sign. I wanted to get a better sense of how far away you can read it so I crossed an intersection. My estimate was about 40-50 feet, decent I thought. When I returned to my post, my friend informed me of the alarmed security guards that had emptied out of the nearby bank when I had obliviously approached it. We also had to walk through downtown to leave the site, masked with the protest sign, which scared the shit out of the bourgeois diners and induced nervous looks from the hotel doormen and lone suits on quiet streets. Amusing, but not the point.

The whole idea was not for people to notice me, but notice my message. That's what people hire me to do as a graphic designer and I appreciate being mostly invisible. I'm not one to talk much unless I feel like I've got something to say that hasn't been said. If writing for the sake of forum activity is going to be the new norm, I'm going to start posting pinealist nonsense, which I feel exemplifies the idea that activity is more important than communicating or even just listening. It's like disturbing people with your appearance instead of your message.

TL;DR You must understand that i have a negative reaction to long posts and would rather be a shorter simple explanation.

But i sort of get what you are saying in which a prescence is more effective than a message.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 24, 2012, 11:20:20 PM

hey, I went there and it wasn't awesome. it was stressful and HOT and all Arizona and bi-polar alcoholic fiancée that later became a bigamist. San Francisco was cool in a slightly scary way, and there was ocean. I do not enjoy being landlocked.

I just hate Phoenix, which isn't an uncommon sentiment around here.

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 11:22:34 PM
Quote from: Pixie on July 24, 2012, 11:15:43 PM

But im british...   :eek:

So am I, but Roger kept drowning us when he was being Rain God so when he died and I got it back, I pressed return to sender on the Rain Deity DeviceTM. I suspect that madman Doktor Howl did his special brand of science to it, which means it does not respond well to gleeful button pressy madness. Besides, my raspberry plants are fucked from all the rain.

Pope Pixie Pickle

and it's been too wet to plant my peas. They are huge, and I've got pea pods already, ffs.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE!

:ducks to avoid the anti-pun missiles:

Luna

Quote from: Pixie on July 24, 2012, 11:43:16 PM
and it's been too wet to plant my peas. They are huge, and I've got pea pods already, ffs.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE!

:ducks to avoid the anti-pun missiles:

Pixie, YOU?   :argh!:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 11:34:47 PM
TL;DR You must understand that i have a negative reaction to long posts and would rather be a shorter simple explanation.

But i sort of get what you are saying in which a prescence is more effective than a message.

You must understand that I don't care about your negative reactions or your desire to be spoonfed dumbed down information.

But I get that your feeble, atrophied forebrain completely missed the point of my post.

:retard:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Net on July 24, 2012, 11:29:51 PM

I'd love for the new norm to be writing for the sake of somebody fucking reading it who isn't already here 16 hours per day. Forum activity will follow that naturally, I would think.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 24, 2012, 11:20:20 PM

GARBO DO THAT TO ME OH PLEASE OH PLEASE
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division