News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Sermon # Whatever: I fucking hate you. Die.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 23, 2012, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 04:21:57 PM
The ironic thing with that meme is that if it was magic, the pope would be executed for witchcraft or alteast questioned by religious officials and forced to step down.

Balls.  The pope is infallible, according to their doctrine.  If he says it's okay, it's okay.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

HAH!

Wolfie stepped in and ran back out.  Again.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 04:24:12 PM
The ironic thing with that meme is that if it was magic, the pope would be executed for witchcraft or alteast questioned by religious officials and forced to step down.

Balls.  The pope is infallible, according to their doctrine.  If he says it's okay, it's okay.

So the pope could be a homosexual satanist who possesses magical powers and nobody would bat a eyelid?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 04:58:37 PM

So the pope could be a homosexual satanist who possesses magical powers and nobody would bat a eyelid?

Yes.

And then all the other Catholics would have to jump on the bus with him.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 04:59:41 PM

Yes.

So much for religion when one man can overrule the word of "God", who do they really follow i ask you on that note?

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: wlfjstr on July 25, 2012, 03:20:07 PM

You choose your trip, whether it's the brown acid, koolaid, or communion wine, it's your choice.  It sounds to me like you choose to look at all the bad and surmise that the world is just a bad place.  That sounds to me alot like the curse of Gruad Greyface.

Oh, awesome.  Tell me all about being a REALLY REAL DISCORDIAN FOR REALNESS, PLS!

"Gruad" Greyface?  :lulz:

WHEN LIFE GIVES LEMONS TO RILLY RILL DISCORDIANS, WHAT DO THEY DO?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 25, 2012, 05:02:54 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: wlfjstr on July 25, 2012, 03:20:07 PM

You choose your trip, whether it's the brown acid, koolaid, or communion wine, it's your choice.  It sounds to me like you choose to look at all the bad and surmise that the world is just a bad place.  That sounds to me alot like the curse of Gruad Greyface.

Oh, awesome.  Tell me all about being a REALLY REAL DISCORDIAN FOR REALNESS, PLS!

"Gruad" Greyface?  :lulz:

WHEN LIFE GIVES LEMONS TO RILLY RILL DISCORDIANS, WHAT DO THEY DO?

WHEN GOD GIVES US LEMONS, WE GET A NEW GOD!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 05:02:01 PM

Yes.

So much for religion when one man can overrule the word of "God", who do they really follow i ask you on that note?

No, they believe he speaks FOR God.

They are silly.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 05:03:52 PM

Yes.

They are silly.

What's all the prayer shit for, if it comes out of some geriatrics's mouth?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 05:08:34 PM

Yes.

They are silly.

"Just in case."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 05:09:04 PM
Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 05:08:34 PM

Yes.

They are silly.

"Just in case."

If "God" ever intended any of this, it was a poorly thought out plan.

Even for "God".

LMNO

Unless you adhere to the theory of the "Malevolent Diety".  God exists, and he's an asshole who fucks with humanity on a daily basis.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 25, 2012, 05:14:36 PM
Unless you adhere to the theory of the "Malevolent Diety".  God exists, and he's an asshole who fucks with humanity on a daily basis.

I've been saying that for decades.

Sir Bearington

If "God" could be proven to exist, he would instantly once again not exist because all faith which makes him up of what he is would dissipate into fact.

Essentially killing "God"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 05:19:31 PM
If "God" could be proven to exist, he would instantly once again not exist because all faith which makes him up of what he is would dissipate into fact.

Essentially killing "God"

You are assuming he eats faith.  He doesn't.  He eats souls.