Started by Sir Bearington, July 24, 2012, 07:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 09:51:47 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 05:39:36 AM
Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:25:14 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 09:11:43 PM

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:08:02 PM
Animals should be eating us left right and centre because essentially, humans are weak save only thier intellectual capacity.

Well, that and our innate viciousness, ability to throw rocks, and capacity to run all damn day until the antelope keels over from exhaustion.

We are the weaponized ape, the best hunters and fighters ever born, the only proof of which I need offer is that we have the leisure time to have this conversation.

Look, human's arent all that special, you are disillusioned to the fact we are the best fighters and therefore the most able and best in general, a chimpazee is way stronger, vicious and can throw rocks and use simple tools aswell as co-ordination in attacking and can outrun a human. A primitive ape runs rings around "weaponized" brainy ape.

Imagine a elephant with the stature of a chimpanzee or ape, increase the population of this particular elephant species and brain capacity and eventually they would become a major threat if left un-noticed, by picking up where we left off at modern day forming thier own identity they may even overtake humans and make the same claims on how great they are.

Disadvantaged only by thier low adaptability they would overpower the human race with thier intellect, senses and brute strength.

Unlike other animals, our adaptive trait is technology. When our environment changes, rather than our bodies evolving to adapt (for the most part), it's our technology that does. Nonetheless, our use of technology is an innate part of us as a species.

Without technology we would still be dirty apes and likely extinct.

So your argument is, if we weren't human, we wouldn't be human?

:lulz:

WAY TO THINK IT OUT, BRAINIAC!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 02:56:25 PM
humans are glorified monkey's that in natures terms should not exist and are only good because they are smartarses.

There i said it.

Yeah, and?

The fact that if you strip humans of our primary adaptive trait it would leave us defenseless is relevant to what, exactly?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 09:51:47 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 05:39:36 AM
Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:25:14 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 09:11:43 PM

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:08:02 PM
Animals should be eating us left right and centre because essentially, humans are weak save only thier intellectual capacity.

Well, that and our innate viciousness, ability to throw rocks, and capacity to run all damn day until the antelope keels over from exhaustion.

We are the weaponized ape, the best hunters and fighters ever born, the only proof of which I need offer is that we have the leisure time to have this conversation.

Look, human's arent all that special, you are disillusioned to the fact we are the best fighters and therefore the most able and best in general, a chimpazee is way stronger, vicious and can throw rocks and use simple tools aswell as co-ordination in attacking and can outrun a human. A primitive ape runs rings around "weaponized" brainy ape.

Imagine a elephant with the stature of a chimpanzee or ape, increase the population of this particular elephant species and brain capacity and eventually they would become a major threat if left un-noticed, by picking up where we left off at modern day forming thier own identity they may even overtake humans and make the same claims on how great they are.

Disadvantaged only by thier low adaptability they would overpower the human race with thier intellect, senses and brute strength.

Unlike other animals, our adaptive trait is technology. When our environment changes, rather than our bodies evolving to adapt (for the most part), it's our technology that does. Nonetheless, our use of technology is an innate part of us as a species.

Without technology we would still be dirty apes and likely extinct.

HAY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF EAGLES DIDN'T HAVE BEAKS OR TALONS? WHAT THEN, STUPID EAGLES?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF HORSES DIDN'T HAVE HOOVES? NOT SO FAST NOW, ARE YOU HORSE?!?!?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HAY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF POLAR BEARS HAD NO FUR??

THEY WOULD FREEZE TO DEATH LOL!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 04:39:16 PM
HEY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF HORSES DIDN'T HAVE HOOVES? NOT SO FAST NOW, ARE YOU HORSE?!?!?

WHAT IF I DIDN'T HAVE ASS HAIR?

THE WEEVILS WOULD GET ME!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF PIGS DIDN'T HAVE TEETH? JUST TRY BEING FAT AND OMNIVOROUS WITHOUT TEETH! STARVE TO DEATH, PIGGIE, WITHOUT TEETH YOU'D BE EXTINCT!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF SQUIRRELS DIDN'T HAVE CLAWS? LITTLE FUCKERS COULDN'T GET AWAY UP TREES, COULD THEY? LOL EVOLUTION FAIL!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 04:40:55 PM
HEY TROLLBEAR, WHAT IF PIGS DIDN'T HAVE TEETH? JUST TRY BEING FAT AND OMNIVOROUS WITHOUT TEETH! STARVE TO DEATH, PIGGIE, WITHOUT TEETH YOU'D BE EXTINCT!

Also, humans only have the ONE thing.  Binocular vision, color vision, upright stance for throwing, and the ability to run long distances at slow speed mean nothing.  NOTHING!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

YOU KNOW, THE HUMAN RACE WOULD DIE OUT PRETTY QUICKLY IF WE WERE ALL BORN WITHOUT LUNGS.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 04:36:07 PM
humans are glorified monkey's that in natures terms should not exist and are only good because they are smartarses.

There i said it.

Yeah, and?

The fact that if you strip humans of our primary adaptive trait it would leave us defenseless is relevant to what, exactly?

Badgers obviously

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 25, 2012, 04:53:04 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 25, 2012, 04:36:07 PM

There i said it.

Yeah, and?

Badgers obviously

AND WHAT IF BADGERS DIDN'T HAVE GILLS?  HUH?  WHAT THEN, SMART GUY?

Nephew Twiddleton

Other adaptations- sweat glands and largely hairless bodies. Opposable thumbs. Speech. Instinctual willingness to eat practically anything. Efficient use of calorie intake. The only things that really make us weak is our sense of smell which was sacrificed for... And get this... Increased cranial capacity. Thats right. Our one major weakness is only there to make room for our major strength which allowed us to trick wolves into doing all the smelling for us.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 25, 2012, 04:47:41 PM
YOU KNOW, THE HUMAN RACE WOULD DIE OUT PRETTY QUICKLY IF WE WERE ALL BORN WITHOUT LUNGS GENETALIA.

WHAT THEN, O TROLLBEAR ONE? HUH? HUH?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division