Advances in artificially made organisms

Started by Sir Bearington, July 24, 2012, 07:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 17, 2015, 05:26:55 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 11:13:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2015, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 13, 2015, 08:41:00 AM
And you know what? I was quite entertained/nourished by the "Ukraine crisis" when it occurred. The stir it caused to even where I live, it was quite disappointing they made a ceasefire and the other side didn't launch an attack. .

You are a sociopath and should seek treatment.

Please note that there's nothing "edgy" about being a sociopath.  It means that you are mentally and emotionally stunted.  A defective biot, and not in a revolutionary way.  You are to the species what Fiats are to sports cars.
Nope I can feel for others but I can also feel the greater good that comes at the end. France because of the French Revolution has an anti-authority culture where people spit on the authorities all the time and have barely any respect for them. They are very riot/protest and strike-happy because of the French Revolution and allow none to dictate their lives. I do not want to live in an Orwellian 1984.

I would rather Somalia than Oceania in 1984 or a corporate-fascist state if made to choose. I care about my freedoms, you do not. What we have here is already fucking horrible, read this: http://theaimn.com/the-slide-away-from-democracy/

And if you care about people you should know they technically have concentration camps for refugees, declassifying the conditions will get you sent straight to prison. Oppression does not end on its own, you need change.

Have you tried reading any of the other threads on this board? You come across like a pubescent kid who just discovered social injustice and thinks he has all the right outrage and all the right answers, but has exactly zero idea what's going on in the activism sphere and has only read one book. Ever.

In addition, none of this has FUCK ALL to do with doing genetic experiments on human beings. Did you even look to see what thread you were in? Go home, little boy, you are lost.
I was replying to someone just. As for this thread I'm talking about pulling off a real life "Dr. Frankenstein" except without "bringing back the dead" but creating many new unusual life forms. Cultivate chaos in nature through gene/DNA tampering.

Combine gill genes with humans, combine wing genes with humans, combine amphibious genes with humans maybe even fish, reptile, croc, bird or bat genes with human intelligence and humanoid appearence. See the results, scream "ITS ALIVE!" Who knows what you will get? So who will be the real life Dr. Frankenstein of gene/dna tampering?

I honestly wouldn't give a crap if we had human-intelligence level "abominations" walking around everywhere. It would just make the world a more interesting place.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 11:42:07 AM
And you know what? I was quite entertained/nourished by the "Ukraine crisis" when it occurred. The stir it caused to even where I live, it was quite disappointing they made a ceasefire and the other side didn't launch an attack. .

Please note that there's nothing "edgy" about being a sociopath.  It means that you are mentally and emotionally stunted.  A defective biot, and not in a revolutionary way.  You are to the species what Fiats are to sports cars.
Nope I can feel for others but I can also feel the greater good that comes at the end. France because of the French Revolution has an anti-authority culture where people spit on the authorities all the time and have barely any respect for them. They are very riot/protest and strike-happy because of the French Revolution and allow none to dictate their lives. I do not want to live in an Orwellian 1984.

I would rather Somalia than Oceania in 1984 or a corporate-fascist state if made to choose. I care about my freedoms, you do not. What we have here is already fucking horrible, read this: http://theaimn.com/the-slide-away-from-democracy/

And if you care about people you should know they technically have concentration camps for refugees, declassifying the conditions will get you sent straight to prison. Oppression does not end on its own, you need change.

Have you tried reading any of the other threads on this board? You come across like a pubescent kid who just discovered social injustice and thinks he has all the right outrage and all the right answers, but has exactly zero idea what's going on in the activism sphere and has only read one book. Ever.

In addition, none of this has FUCK ALL to do with doing genetic experiments on human beings. Did you even look to see what thread you were in? Go home, little boy, you are lost.
I was replying to someone just. As for this thread I'm talking about pulling off a real life "Dr. Frankenstein" except without "bringing back the dead" but creating many new unusual life forms. Cultivate chaos in nature through gene/DNA tampering.

Combine gill genes with humans, combine wing genes with humans, combine amphibious genes with humans maybe even fish, reptile, croc, bird or bat genes with human intelligence and humanoid appearence. See the results, scream "ITS ALIVE!" Who knows what you will get? So who will be the real life Dr. Frankenstein of gene/dna tampering?

I honestly wouldn't give a crap if we had human-intelligence level "abominations" walking around everywhere. It would just make the world a more interesting place.

GENES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What in the fuck kind of bullshit do they teach people in high school biology in Australia? I know the place is backward as fuck, but seriously?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, not to even touch on the fact that you are essentially talking about forcing women to be pregnant with genetic chimera babies of unknown viability for cheap kicks, which is gross as fuck. No doubt you'd love to see compulsory breeding farms.

Fascist little shithead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 04:53:54 PM
I mean, not to even touch on the fact that you are essentially talking about forcing women to be pregnant with genetic chimera babies of unknown viability for cheap kicks, which is gross as fuck. No doubt you'd love to see compulsory breeding farms.

Fascist little shithead.

Life During Wartime, without the cool bits.

(Which, incidentally, is next in the hopper)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 06:55:24 PM

Isn't that where haboobs come from?

No, haboobs come from eating Thai food and Indian food on the same day.

ChaosAdvocate

Fascist little shithead.
Ever heard of testubes?*

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2015, 06:00:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 18, 2015, 04:37:35 PM

GENES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY

HE CAN'T LISTEN
I am talking about in a scenario where one day it becomes possible which could be soon. Transgenic technology has already opened the road to this possibility.

Cain

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 07:28:47 PM

Fascist little shithead.
Ever heard of testubes?*

Doesn't even know test tube babies don't literally grow in test tubes.

Lectures others on genetics and biology.

:lulz:

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2015, 07:33:37 PM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 18, 2015, 07:28:47 PM

Fascist little shithead.
Ever heard of testubes?*

Doesn't even know test tube babies don't literally grow in test tubes.

Lectures others on genetics and biology.

:lulz:
Discuss* not lecture. Also its possible to grow one in a jar, so there you have it. Problem solved. Easy, is it not?: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1320175/First-test-tube-baby-Louise-Brown-actually-grown-jar.html

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 18, 2015, 04:50:47 PM

What in the fuck kind of bullshit do they teach people in high school biology in Australia? I know the place is backward as fuck, but seriously?
Same crap you talk about but I follow and research my own sources. And also its proven that living things can be grown in jars or glass containers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1320175/First-test-tube-baby-Louise-Brown-actually-grown-jar.html

Folks in the U.S around my age 18-20s(In my generation) also unknowingly created and inhaled chlorine gas for example on 4chan when some guy disguised it as as crystal blowing recipe.