News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

SexyFish's Worldwide Romance Advice Hotline

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 25, 2012, 06:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaser

The sad, sad thing is that Pink (or SexyFish, whatever you wanna call her) is a proven, real 16 year old girl. We've seen her Facebook.

I'm hanging on to the faint hope she's a troll. Considering that I've witnessed her doing her thing for the best part of two years and she's been consistently blonde the entire way through, I'm not optimistic.

Cain

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 06:34:48 PM
The sad, sad thing is that Pink (or SexyFish, whatever you wanna call her) is a proven, real 16 year old girl. We've seen her Facebook.

Not proof.  I'm friends with Elvis and J.R. "Bob" Dobbs on Facebook.  And they have pictures and everything.

Chaser

Hundreds of friends, tagged in pics, seen her wall, seen it all.

Cain

Still not proof.

Kids these days, you just don't know how to be properly paranoid.

1.  Do you have any proof her FB account and her FG account are operated by the same person?  Get her to send the same message from both.

2.  Do you have any proof her account is not a "clone account" which has been used to fool her friends and steal her online identity?  Check for other people with the same or similar names.

3.  Do you have any proof her account has not been compromised by a third party and she has been locked out?

4.  Do you have any proof her friends actually exist?  Done over a long enough period, one person can easily make half a dozen accounts, control them, cross post, tag photos and then recruit more friends based on that fake profile.  The MissScribe fiasco on Livejournal is excellent proof that this can be done.

5.  Can you be entirely sure that you or any of your friends, internet colleagues or sites you frequent are not the target of state intelligence gathering operations?  Note: your list of internet colleagues includes Roger and myself.  Sockpuppet management software allows a single person to control thousands of accounts.

And all of this is just off the top of my head.

Chaser

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2012, 06:47:45 PM
Still not proof.

Kids these days, you just don't know how to be properly paranoid.

1.  Do you have any proof her FB account and her FG account are operated by the same person?  Get her to send the same message from both.

2.  Do you have any proof her account is not a "clone account" which has been used to fool her friends and steal her online identity?  Check for other people with the same or similar names.

3.  Do you have any proof her account has not been compromised by a third party and she has been locked out?

4.  Do you have any proof her friends actually exist?  Done over a long enough period, one person can easily make half a dozen accounts, control them, cross post, tag photos and then recruit more friends based on that fake profile.  The MissScribe fiasco on Livejournal is excellent proof that this can be done.

5.  Can you be entirely sure that you or any of your friends, internet colleagues or sites you frequent are not the target of state intelligence gathering operations?  Note: your list of internet colleagues includes Roger and myself.  Sockpuppet management software allows a single person to control thousands of accounts.

And all of this is just off the top of my head.

1 - Done. Verified.

Everything Else - I have no idea.

It'd have to be a pretty fucking elaborate troll, though. She even logs off at her "bed time" and logs in at 6 "before school". The thing controlling the persona would have to be worse than the fat guy who took over WoW in that ep of South Park.

Cain

I've seen such sad and desperate acts before.

You should really look into the Miss Scribe saga.  She was the absolute master at using sockpuppets for self-promotion, and even to this day, no-one is sure exactly how many fake accounts she had.

SexyFish

<3

Cain

I don't remember this thread, and, apparently, I was posting in it and everything.

Oh. I see I didn't miss anything of value.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on February 20, 2013, 04:21:05 PM
I don't remember this thread, and, apparently, I was posting in it and everything.

Oh. I see I didn't miss anything of value.

:lol: Nope.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Suu on July 25, 2012, 05:40:31 PM
Quote from: SexyFish on July 25, 2012, 05:03:19 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 04:54:09 PM
Quote from: SexyFish on July 25, 2012, 04:50:09 PM

what do you mean dokky?!

Suu could snap you in half, just by flexing her falopian tubes.

Ho ho!  You're in for it now, kid!

lol probably, is she fat?

Listen now your parasitic excuse for a lifeform emanating from somewhere on this planet,

My fallopian tubes flexing don't just snap little wannabe 16 year old cuntnugs like you like goddamn Slim Jims, they, in fact, are the glue that are holding together the very internets in which your seething escape from reality takes place.

And people say Wu Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta fuck wit? Bullshit, I *AM* the Osiris of this shit (that's right, Google 'Osiris' you uneducated fuckwit of modern society) I didn't take a 6 month sabbatical from my internet happy place to allow for fucktards like you and Bearcub to failtroll all up ins. I am a goddamn industry professional of uterus wrestling, my ovaries shoot fucking lead as egg cells out my vagina faster than the goddamn speed of light.  I am the alpha and omega of all things regarding mixed beverages and sewing thread.

You can't compete with the sheer amounts of awesome on this board. Just because a couple of you twatbogs got butthurt over us two-stepping our hardcore shit up in your grill doesn't mean you can accomplish anything by even attempting to faze us. We aren't going to mod you, we aren't going to make you cry "uncle", shit, if anything, you'll eventually leave here, defeated, realizing that that you cannot, will not, and should not continue wasting your oxygen while heavily breathing over your keys while trying to stir up a goddamn Discordian board because you have nothing better to do with your time today or any other day. Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a fucking big television. (Yep, that's right, Google that too.)

You: Are nothing.
I: Am Everything.

Also: Not fat.

Good day.

-Kaousuu
HolierTM than thou.

I think I'm pregnant now.

Cain

SexyFish

<3

SexyFish

<3

minuspace

Hi SexyFish!!!

Is it okay that someone moved into hood with plates "MSTRVLR"???

And someone else with mug that says Hillary Clinton is me?

ETA

Because that second one might need to get fucked.

SexyFish

Quote from: minuspace on June 24, 2020, 05:48:36 AM
Hi SexyFish!!!

Is it okay that someone moved into hood with plates "MSTRVLR"???

And someone else with mug that says Hillary Clinton is me?

ETA

Because that second one might need to get fucked.

Not sure what MSTRVLR is supposed to mean.., mister valor?

Not ok with the Hillary Clinton mug !!!!
<3