News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

SexyFish's Worldwide Romance Advice Hotline

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 25, 2012, 06:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: SexyFish on June 24, 2020, 11:37:36 PM
Quote from: minuspace on June 24, 2020, 05:48:36 AM
Hi SexyFish!!!

Is it okay that someone moved into hood with plates "MSTRVLR"???

And someone else with mug that says Hillary Clinton is me?

ETA

Because that second one might need to get fucked.

Not sure what MSTRVLR is supposed to mean.., mister valor?

Not ok with the Hillary Clinton mug !!!!

Word on the street was it may belong to some creep.

Now look what you did, I may have pulled something...

axod

mr. sexyfish, who do i call to get dome of that action
just this

minuspace

SexyFish

Quote from: axod on June 25, 2020, 02:31:45 AM
mr. sexyfish, who do i call to get dome of that action

That's mrs. sexyfish to you.
<3

altered

I'm not at all sure what this is all about but it keeps fucking happening apparently so I might as well participate:

When you are a lesbian trans woman but basically present as cis male 100% of the time, look like a bad metal band's bassist dressed up in something that looks sorta like milsurp and sorta like Walmart, broke and only about two weeks out of a solid decade of homelessness, and surrounded by an aura of strangeness so pervasive that total strangers instantly recognize that you're a bad luck charm (over text!)...

how do you find a date in the time of COVID?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bovine19

minuspace

minuspace

From a distance, I thought it was a rocket. Then I was all like, no... invasive species. Now I'm all like... wick-less IUD?

ETA: the "U" s for un-exploded