News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

i am your ENEMY

Started by Pope Lecherous, July 25, 2012, 07:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

I experienced this moment 96 trillion times before because it felt that way, but i know it's happening for the first time and it's happening now. whatever. I'll just go with the flow and see where it has already taken me, for the first time. you can't explain that(!) but i don't need to. I look around and people are playing their parts in this play. the thing is, no one gave them lines. they have to adlib them.

If you fuck up you are penalized. The penalty can be as light as getting laughed at or as serious as dying. this shit is really complex and i never really saw the scope of it before now. it's overwhelming until you look at like a game. and don't think that just because you see it as a game that it ain't deadly fucking serious.

i know this game but my pride prevented me from playing it, but i was mistaken. my pride prevented me from even understanding what the game was. i was trying not to play some game all the while losing at The Game because i'd fucking forgotten, like Robin Williams forgot his happy thought.  I found it recently.  I was able to remember and now all i can do is feel like an idiot... for now.

i strive to remember every time but i get distracted by all the petty bullshit i have to deal with everyday only realizing the cruel irony after the fact. all those same problems can be resolved by playing The Game.  And no, i'm not talking about your game.  If you think you know what i'm talking about, you're wrong.  If you know what i'm talking about then you fucking know what The Game is. If you have the ball, you have it.  If you don't, you don't.

you're out there right?

i've met a few of you before.  it's a conspiracy. if only a few more of us at the bottom knew how to play.

Shit... if only more of us at the bottom knew it even existed. i'm going to go smoke a 305, I can't afford newports right now.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Faust

You are really putting too much faith in The Conspiracy. It's really not well ordered at all, the left hand does not know what the right is doing.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Faust on July 25, 2012, 09:16:01 AM
You are really putting too much faith in The Conspiracy. It's really not well ordered at all, the left hand does not know what the right is doing.

Thanks for the feedback.  I was talking about a different kind of game.  I'm gonna give more people a chance to read/comment before i can clarify what i'm talking about.  Not because i'd like to preserve the "mystery" (i'm not that kind of douche) but because hardly anyone has seen it and i'm really hoping that someone might know wtf i'm talking about, because that would be a trip.

hirley0

hirley0

Then takea deap breath of brown air give a sigh of relief

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Blackfoot on July 25, 2012, 10:02:19 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  I was talking about a different kind of game.  I'm gonna give more people a chance to read/comment before i can clarify what i'm talking about.  Not because i'd like to preserve the "mystery" (i'm not that kind of douche) but because hardly anyone has seen it and i'm really hoping that someone might know wtf i'm talking about, because that would be a trip.

I think I'm gonna wait until you clarify.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 25, 2012, 02:09:06 PM
Quote from: Blackfoot on July 25, 2012, 10:02:19 AM

I think I'm gonna wait until you clarify.

For the sake of discussion, let's assume time is a closed loop and has already happened. Your life has already occurred in the 4th dimension (time) but we can only experience it from moment to moment because we are 3 dimensional creatures passing through a 4th dimensional plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCQx9U6awFw

In my poorly written rant, life is predetermined. To play the game is to follow the script.  The problem is our consciousness will not allow us to see it in its entirety, we are not sufficiently evolved.  The Game (capitalized) is a code of conduct that allows you to navigate life and it's challenges successfully.  Deviation from (or lack of knowledge of) this code results in the unhappiness and tragedies in your life that you cause to yourself.  Adherence to the code will bring you through the tragedies that happen in your life that effect you, but were outside of your control.

The Game is a complex code of conduct.  Every possible situation, and even moment, has an appropriate response.  While playing the game your responses cause you to lose or gain points or remain neutral.  We strive to improve situations in our everyday lives but how do we know what the best choice is when the future is not visible to us, much less many possible futures?  We can only imagine the potential outcomes using our human brains and making our best guess. Having faith that the game will bring you through each situation eliminates the fear of making the wrong choices because while you are playing, as complex as any social situation or problem may be, the system is intuitive once you start playing.

So what is this code of conduct that is the answer to all of life's woes and will navigate you successfully through life?  Here's where you facepalm Roger.  I only understand this system while high.  While high i look around at others and how they interact with their subjective realities and the environment (reality) you can just tell if they are versed in the game by how well they improvise the script in accordance with the implicit rules.  Optimal choices are apparent for the most part, even including times when people trying to satisfy personal desires. Whether your personal goals are commonly held as noble pursuits or otherwise, you can achieve them.

This happens every time i smoke marijuana. Laugh if you want Roger, but i'm relatively new to the experience. For some reason it affects me profoundly.  I experience things that i discovered by speaking with others and reading online, are quite uncommon.  Not unique, but pretty rare. For example, besides the game and all it's ridiculousness, when people speak i see subtitles. Maybe i imagine it, but i imagine it hard enough to see it without apparent effort. Physical sensations which are somewhat more common than the previous phenomenon include the feeling that i am hula hooping on the deck of a rocking boat.  Sometimes the sensation is localized and centered to a specific point or region of my body (head, neck, solar plexus, gut, groin) Sometimes it encompasses the entire body.

I know people on this forum prefer to argue about drug policy than speak about personal experiences with drugs, but i'd much appreciate any thoughts on similar experiences and/or criticisms/questions regarding what i've already mentioned.  This is my attempt to create original content and just share and experience with you spags

edited for grammar and typos

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Blackfoot on July 25, 2012, 06:22:49 PM
Laugh if you want Roger,

Actually, I'm just going to leave this right here and let someone else pick it up.

As you say, this is an attempt at content, and I don't feel the need to...Well, you know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Your initial assumption is massively flawed, so there's not much point in debating the rest.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 25, 2012, 06:27:08 PM
Your initial assumption is massively flawed, so there's not much point in debating the rest.

That time is a closed loop? Why not? Pretend like it is.  I'm not here for a debate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Blackfoot on July 25, 2012, 06:34:30 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 25, 2012, 06:27:08 PM

That time is a closed loop? Why not? Pretend like it is.  I'm not here for a debate.

I...I feel like a U-boat captain watching a merchantman fall out of a convoy with a crippled engine.

I don't know whether it's asshole or breakfast time.  I'm gonna plotz.

LMNO

Why should I pretend the universe works in a way that is false, only to play semantic games relating to Free Will?

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 25, 2012, 06:43:10 PM
Why should I pretend the universe works in a way that is false, only to play semantic games relating to Free Will?

The game aside, i'm not the first person under the influence to feel this way about time. According to the entheogen theory of religion, mind altering substances were an integral part of many early religions.  I'm guessing that perceiving time under the influence led to many early cultures incorporating fate and determinism into their common beliefs.  If string theory is correct or aspects of it are one day proven it can give weight to this.  My ideas about time are simply ideas.  I don't know what to believe about the nature of time.  I can only experience it from moment to moment like others do.  Smoking yanks me out of this paradigm.  I realize that what i feel under the influence of drugs may not reflect reality (understatement).  I realize The Game may be a product of my imagination while high.  I don't have much experience with drugs.  I just wanted to present something to the community. The thing being "The Game."

LMNO

Hey, I also "feel" that the earth is flat and the sun orbits the earth.  Any good reason I should pretend that's true?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Blackfoot on July 25, 2012, 06:51:47 PM
I realize that what i feel under the influence of drugs may not reflect reality (understatement).