News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Post in this thread, and I will give you a new sig.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 04, 2012, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frontside Back

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 27, 2019, 12:38:23 AM
Quote from: Frontside Back on August 22, 2019, 07:12:55 AM
The subliminal marketing kicked in. WANT.

"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."
Thanks and apologies, I've never understood busy.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

altered

It's like this: Holy can only be in one place at a time, but thanks to bad science Dok is usually in three places at one time, and he doesn't get to pick which one gets the Holy.

We call this being busy. It is why Tucson is a pit of despair, Hell is real, and PD has insufficient Holy on weekends.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.