News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Post in this thread, and I will give you a new sig.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 04, 2012, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

standvast

no.such.thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 04, 2012, 10:08:12 PM
Meeeee

Okay, but you have to keep your other one, too.  It's too classic to get rid of just for this.

"If you've seen one Portland body pervert with a do-it-yourself pierced cranium, you've seen them all."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 04, 2012, 10:08:49 PM
BRING IT.

"This isn't a smile, it's a rictus.  If you lived here, you'd look just the same.  'Left Coast', my entire ass.  You can't swing a dead cat in this motherfucker without hitting two teabaggers and  a 'Focus on the Family' retard...And yet flamethrowers are still illegal.  This town has no balance."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on August 04, 2012, 10:10:33 PM
Word.

"Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on August 04, 2012, 10:12:28 PM
Quality, yay!  I shall update upon my return to a real computer, instead of mucking up such work on my phone.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

hirley0

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 02:17:43 PM
Quality, yay!  I shall update upon my return to a real computer, instead of mucking up such work on my phone. Can U get me 1 too

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on August 05, 2012, 01:30:24 AM
Yes, please!

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hirley0 on August 06, 2012, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 02:17:43 PM
Quality, yay!  I shall update upon my return to a real computer, instead of mucking up such work on my phone. Can U get me 1 too

"I AM speaking clearly, human scum!  It's not MY fault that you don't speak a civilized language on this mud ball!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 05, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
Hit me with a new sig as you see fit.
Bonus points if it makes people turn away in Horror(TM):fap:
Thanks!

"My state gave you George Bush and Rick Perry (and his daughter Katie) and that one congressman DeLay who couldn't find a buyer for his soul that had more prestige than Orkin Pest Control.  So when I hear you bitch about your city or your state, I just laugh (so I don't cry), and then beat the mortal shit out of someone with a mullet.  Shut up and hand me a beer, human fool!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on August 05, 2012, 05:02:27 PM
Yes please.

"To put it charitably, they are PATHOLOGICALLY ONE-DIMENSIONAL.
To put it another way they bore the living shit out of me.
The things that matter to them SUCK.
They glorify THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR and FITTING IN.
They have one personality: mindlessly snoring or bellowing, offspring-devouring, walrus-like OAF.

I have days when I almost enjoy making a game of stepping all over 'um, or hopscotching or leapfrogging or getting 'um to fight amongst themselves while I make my way around. I also have days when there's nothing I wouldn't enjoy more than witnessing their stupid guts being  blown skyhigh just to clear my path."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: leln on August 05, 2012, 05:51:19 PM
:lol:

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."