News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

chocolate is a drug?

Started by the last yatto, August 07, 2012, 07:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

I usually shrugged it off, like those five dollar smoothies they sell outside the gym. But damn I like me some red bull (mostly I think cause I suffer from add and it works like short duration pills) but holy fuck... this Xoçai™ drink not only worked better but it helped my sunburn ache.

There's gotta be a catch... isn't the price the enegry drink is about the same
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Johnny

Maybe as an enema it works even better?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

the last yatto

You never had red bull have you? :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Johnny

Maybe youll get genius-like cognition for 6 hours and be able to make a theory about dark matter.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

the last yatto

Close, lately I've stop watchin nova and started watchin children's movies in french

the last yatto

Sons favorite movie is kungfu panda, and I noticed I started quoting the movie more then I should... plus I find the voice actors don't have any thetans attached to em and I notice sound effects more lol