News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

New to it all

Started by valentine, August 07, 2012, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 09, 2012, 07:05:06 AM
Something about "jypsy" and "epasodes" and some show called "powerful girls". *shrugs*

He was talking about powerpuff girls, I think.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 09, 2012, 07:20:31 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 09, 2012, 07:05:06 AM
Something about "jypsy" and "epasodes" and some show called "powerful girls". *shrugs*

He was talking about powerpuff girls, I think.

Yeah. Mofo Yoyo.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

the last yatto

Head Animatior for season one of my little pony: fim
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

She has been a story artist since Season 3 of The Powerpuff Girls and was head writer on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Faust
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Quote from: the last yatto on August 09, 2012, 07:43:26 AM
She has been a story artist since Season 3 of The Powerpuff Girls and was head writer on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Faust

Yeah, she's pretty awesome.

Faust

Brony is code word for pedophile.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I though it was the other way around.  You know, with people rather thinking they were pedophiles than fans of MLP

minuspace

Quote from: valentine on August 07, 2012, 03:06:40 PM
Hello,
My name is Val and I'm kinda new to Discordianism in general. While I've known about the basics of the religion I've never actually practiced it. So I'd like to hear from some "enlightened" individuals what Discordianism is and how I may get further involved.
Sorry, Vlad already took Val back and forth a few times already, no?

Faust

Quote from: Cain on August 09, 2012, 10:23:11 AM
I though it was the other way around.  You know, with people rather thinking they were pedophiles than fans of MLP
I might have phrased it badly.
If someone tells you they are a brony they are announcing that they are a pedophile.

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

the last yatto

Quote from: Faust on August 09, 2012, 11:18:58 AM
If someone tells you they are a brony they are announcing that they are a pedophile.

I think your both thinkin of lazytown

valentine

Quote from: the last yatto on August 09, 2012, 08:14:27 PM

You are a pirate!
Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

Faust

Quote from: the last yatto on August 09, 2012, 08:14:27 PM

I haven't seen anyone talk about lazy town I years a couple of months back I saw the thing about the three Brony's off reddit Jo abducted and molested that child.