News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

New to it all

Started by valentine, August 07, 2012, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Yeah cause there's no rapists/molesters among other social groups, like priest or coaches. Given the popularity bump came from 4chan, see know your meme, its something parents should be on guard about like any anime subculture.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Who cares.  Bronies are 169% basement-dwelling sockfuckers. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

What's the difference between nemesis and ignore? Just noticed that board feature recently  :roll:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: the last yatto on August 10, 2012, 08:15:05 PM
What's the difference between nemesis and ignore? Just noticed that board feature recently  :roll:

Nemesis = buddy list.

Ignore means you can't see the other person's posts.  It doesn't work for or against moderators and admins, though.  More's the pity.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

That being said, Bronies are fucking ridiculous.  I mean, they're goofy as a waltzing mouse, without the entertainment value.

Cain

There are over 1000 bronies in the US military.  FACT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 10, 2012, 08:20:07 PM
There are over 1000 bronies in the US military.  FACT.

Card-carrying bronies, or just symps?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I remember when that word meant this:

That was a much less squidgy time...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Faust

Quote from: the last yatto on August 10, 2012, 08:09:48 PM
Yeah cause there's no rapists/molesters among other social groups, like priest or coaches. Given the popularity bump came from 4chan, see know your meme, its something parents should be on guard about like any anime subculture.

Nerd trap sprung.

Congratulations on being part of a subgroup that exclusively comprises of pedophiles or manchildren.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

I see it no different then liking grim adventures of billy and mandy or chowder. More so since there's a villian name discord on the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a57j9-zqtnY

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

YUO LEAVE BILLY AND MANDY OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION!!!

I mean, after all, Mandy is just TGRR in an 8 year old cartoon girls body.

:hit:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on August 09, 2012, 08:34:08 AM
Brony is code word for pedophile.

I guess my son is a pedophile. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 11, 2012, 03:48:56 AM
Quote from: Faust on August 09, 2012, 08:34:08 AM
Brony is code word for pedophile.

I guess my son is a pedophile. :(
Definitely. Your daughter too possibly
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

I've always found it safer to just think of everyone as a pedophile, and the only way they can prove otherwise is by letting me fuck them.

'Cept kids of course.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

the last yatto

Is thread is starting to remind me of that workaholics episode