News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

how does he do his hair?

Started by valentine, August 08, 2012, 01:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentine

A few months ago I was walking with my friends and heard them mention Hugo which I believe Is some kinda movie which was out at the time hell I don't even know. Some how Hugo always reminded me of some kind of weird term for a tempo a music instructor would shout in the middle of rehearsals. It also sounds like some kinda exotic fruit. What is Hugo? :?
Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

The Good Reverend Roger

This topic made me snicker a little.  Not a lot, just a little.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is usually about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while Twiddleton sings Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as Twiddleton wipes with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as he swats the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Boston lore regarding nightmare neighborhood bar experiences.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.  Except for Dark Empress Nigel, who does this sort of thing for fun.

The Good Reverend Roger

valentine

The Good Reverend Roger

In MY day, when we trolled we MEANT it.  We put EFFORT into it.  Craftsmanship.  There was none of this laying about all day, either.  We got up at the ass crack of DAWN, and we trolled until the sun went down and it was too dark to type.  We would have been ASHAMED to post a half-ass piece of junk like this here thread.

There's just no pride in the sport these days.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:11:37 AM
Silence for the first 10 seconds or so, but then the powerful, thunderous farts start.  The volume of these rat-a-tat farts is incredible, along the lines of elk antlers clashing or a large tree cracking as it is felled.  There are rumors (unconfirmed) that local police have recorded these airbeefs at 103db.  Of course splattering sounds accompany these inhuman shit/air rumblings, and occasional a large volume of water/shit is heard to be splashed out on the floor.  The end of the BM is usually about a 45-second high pitch whiner fart, followed by 4 or 5 successive powershit deposits.  If you could put shit in those T-shirt cannons they use at sports arenas, and then shoot the shit into water at close range, then you could reproduce these splash sounds.  BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.  You actually feel bad for the toilet after this.  All the while Twiddleton sings Opera in response to exceptionally disgusting discharges.  The end of the experience is a muffled rubbing sound as Twiddleton wipes with bath towels, and the occasional slapping sound as he swats the soiled towels against the bathroom wall, creating messes that populate Boston lore regarding nightmare neighborhood bar experiences.

Damn, you're on a ROLL today.  :lulz:

And yeah. Sometimes I picture Nigel strolling through a post-apocalyptic landscape, LOOKING for the gangs.

The ones that are still left, that is.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 08, 2012, 02:28:18 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:11:37 AM

Damn, you're on a ROLL today.  :lulz:

And yeah. Sometimes I picture Nigel strolling through a post-apocalyptic landscape, LOOKING for the gangs.

The ones that are still left, that is.

Oh, that post is an ANCIENT thing from the FC days, that I trot out once in a while to show my admiration for a given thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

And can't you just see Nigel chasing down Lord Humongous for a date with The CripplerTM?

That Goddamn thing ought to be outlawed.  I mean, I'm not one to judge, but no strap on needs that many knobby bits.  Half the sasquatches in Oregon have colostomy bags, these days.  It's a shame and a disgrace, and SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:27:48 AM
In MY day, when we trolled we MEANT it.  We put EFFORT into it.  Craftsmanship.  There was none of this laying about all day, either.  We got up at the ass crack of DAWN, and we trolled until the sun went down and it was too dark to type.  We would have been ASHAMED to post a half-ass piece of junk like this here thread.

There's just no pride in the sport these days.

In MY day, we knew Hugo. He had the unfortunate last name of "Grabo" (not to be confused with Garbo).

When we started the car and took off from a gravel driveway, or went careening down the gravel roads, we would "spin tires on Hugo Grabo".

You HAD to say it before somebody else did.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:31:20 AM
And can't you just see Nigel chasing down Lord Humongous for a date with The CripplerTM?

That Goddamn thing ought to be outlawed.  I mean, I'm not one to judge, but no strap on needs that many knobby bits.  Half the sasquatches in Oregon have colostomy bags, these days.  It's a shame and a disgrace, and SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

I'M not gonna "do something". Mama didn't raise no fool.  :eek:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

valentine

The day when spam no longer makes you feel special, you know you have come a step closer to having a life. I hope to see that day soon.  :wink: