News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

how does he do his hair?

Started by valentine, August 08, 2012, 01:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 08, 2012, 02:40:23 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:38:33 AM

HOW DID I MISS THIS???

Oh, and Alty has a bodacious rack.  :lulz:

You missed it because I did about 30 of them in a thread of their own.

OBTHERVE!

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:44:14 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 08, 2012, 02:40:23 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:38:33 AM

HOW DID I MISS THIS???

Oh, and Alty has a bodacious rack.  :lulz:

You missed it because I did about 30 of them in a thread of their own.

OBTHERVE!

That's MAGIC.  :lulz:

ECH'S FLOATING HEAD! HOW DOES HE DO IT?

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:52:20 AM
WITH DRUGS!

OMG I SEE SHINS AND THEY'RE ATTACHED TO THIGHS WHICH ARE ATTACHED TO ASS!

19th century fapping must have been tough.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

HE CAN'T.  HE'S TOO BUSY BEING HOLYTM.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

valentine

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:27:48 AM
In MY day, when we trolled we MEANT it.  We put EFFORT into it.  Craftsmanship.  There was none of this laying about all day, either.  We got up at the ass crack of DAWN, and we trolled until the sun went down and it was too dark to type.  We would have been ASHAMED to post a half-ass piece of junk like this here thread.

There's just no pride in the sport these days.

Eh too much work if I'm going to sit on my ass for amusement I'd like to put minimal effort into it. That or I gotta stop making excuses for my lack of creativity
Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: valentine on August 08, 2012, 03:03:41 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 02:27:48 AM
In MY day, when we trolled we MEANT it.  We put EFFORT into it.  Craftsmanship.  There was none of this laying about all day, either.  We got up at the ass crack of DAWN, and we trolled until the sun went down and it was too dark to type.  We would have been ASHAMED to post a half-ass piece of junk like this here thread.

There's just no pride in the sport these days.

Eh too much work if I'm going to sit on my ass for amusement I'd like to put minimal effort into it. That or I gotta stop making excuses for my lack of creativity

That's okay.  We gotcher back. 

And yer thread.