News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Ann Coulter test

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 08, 2012, 02:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Did she say the following?  No cheating with google, etc.

Answer yes or no.  This is not a short answer test.

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."
Y( ) N( )

"God gave us the earth.  We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees.  God said, 'Earth is yours.  Take it.  Rape it.  It's yours.'"
Y( ) N( )

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"
Y( ) N( )

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."
Y( ) N( )

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men.  That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ...Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia!  I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."
Y( ) N( )

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."
Y( ) N( )

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."
Y( ) N( )

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."
Y( ) N( )

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for  Americans to ask whether their president is insane."
Y( ) N( )

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."
Y( ) N( )

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."
Y( ) N( )

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."
Y( ) N( )

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray.  Learn to use guns."
Y( ) N( )

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."
Y( ) N( )

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention.  And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."
Y( ) N( )

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."
Y( ) N( )

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have
a boyfriend."
Y( ) N( )

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."
Y( ) N( )

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical
principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "
Y( ) N( )

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm guessing Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That woman is a horrifying person. I use the word "person" loosely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I firmly believe she is a comedian of the Andy Kaufman variety, and "Ann Coulter" is just one of her personalities.  Paula Deen is another.  So is Kim Kardashian.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

I am and always have been convinced that she's trolling and getting paid handsomely for it. I mean, even the most backwards-ass mouthbreather alive couldn't ACTUALLY believe all that.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on August 08, 2012, 10:38:58 PM
I am and always have been convinced that she's trolling and getting paid handsomely for it. I mean, even the most backwards-ass mouthbreather alive couldn't ACTUALLY believe all that.

That is one of the many things I often tell myself in order to feel better about the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

She calls herself a polemicist which is basically admitting that shes trolling in such a way that people will continue to take her seriously.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 08, 2012, 10:52:12 PM

That is one of the many things I often tell myself in order to feel better about the world.

I sometimes tell myself that our meetings generate unicorn poop.  :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 10, 2012, 02:07:38 PM
Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 08, 2012, 10:52:12 PM

I sometimes tell myself that our meetings generate unicorn poop.  :)

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: