News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Oh, Woot.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 11, 2012, 03:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://sellout.woot.com/offers/vizio-42-1080p-lcd-hdtv-8#read-more

Happy.

Everything's fine. Everything's okay. Just watch TV.

Don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine. The world's all right. You're going to be all right. Just turn on your refurbished VIZIO 42" 1080p LCD HDTV and watch. Watch the pretty pictures. They're in 1080p. So pretty. So soothing. You're just fine. All is well.

You don't need to go out. You don't need to participate. All you need to do is watch some TV.

Don't worry. Don't think. TV will tell you what to think. TV will tell you what to talk about. You don't need to know anything of substance. Your opinions should only focus on last night's reality TV programming.

Your dreams can wait until tomorrow. There will always be another day. You've earned it. You can afford to take some time off. You worked hard today. Better rest up so you can be ready to go back to the grind again tomorrow. Maybe you'll do something on the weekend, unless there's something good on the History Channel.

That's okay. There's always next weekend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The sad thing is that I really want it, so I can get the 52" projection monstrosity out of my living room. But, alas, it would be a very, very foolish thing to spend my paltry paycheck on.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."