News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Reproductive health question

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 13, 2012, 03:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Last night I learned I am too old to be in those kinds of positions for an extended period of time.  My legs were all wobbly afterwards.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Given that, while disposing of such expired items, the RA in my college dorm (many moons ago) unrolled one of the discussed items over the bottom of a full-sized wine bottle...  Cope, dude.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Dark Monk

Twas my advice for relationship type sexuals, the after testing fun. I should have pointed that out.

Sadly the strangerfucking will still require rubber. Not that it will protect from everything, still better than burning itching and falling off or a screaming child.

Also to Luna: Cope? Yes. Happy? No. Those things hurt like hell on quite a few men even to the point of losing sensation due to numbing which isn't pleasant at all. Others it doesn't bother so much.
I used them all the time and had indentations for a short while due to it and can only wear them for about 15 minutes, which cuts things short sadly and aggravatingly. So I use them sparingly as of recently and started using other methods.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Don Coyote

assuming we are talking about condoms, I do buy the magnum sized ones because the normal sized ones are uncomfortable and much more prone to breakages. So hey that's cool that an expired rubber will fit over the bottom of a wine bottle, but that wine bottle is not alive you dig.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Dark Monk on August 15, 2012, 03:07:07 PM
Twas my advice for relationship type sexuals, the after testing fun. I should have pointed that out.

Sadly the strangerfucking will still require rubber. Not that it will protect from everything, still better than burning itching and falling off or a screaming child.

Also to Luna: Cope? Yes. Happy? No. Those things hurt like hell on quite a few men even to the point of losing sensation due to numbing which isn't pleasant at all. Others it doesn't bother so much.
I used them all the time and had indentations for a short while due to it and can only wear them for about 15 minutes, which cuts things short sadly and aggravatingly. So I use them sparingly as of recently and started using other methods.

I can't use the latex ones, but the polyurethane ones are much nicer and because they're not so stretchy seem more pleasant for the guys too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By which I mean they don't seem to have that rubber-band effect.

However, you also have to use the right brand/size, because they're not so stretchy, and if they're too big they're more prone to falling off, and if too small they don't go on at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."