News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Brain Children

Started by Trade Mark, August 14, 2012, 08:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trade Mark

Say, Im new here on the posting page. I want to well come you all to me, mysElf and eye = thrice nothing = having sex with one something is 4 nothings? Or is the child of nothing actually 4 some thing?

Im reading this chaotic manifesto, just like a new cereal killers box of Count Chokula's, as eye eat your words = is there is a prize inside, i reached in the bottom with out washing my hands like an adult child with abstract brainism's. Im digging around not wanting a cracker jack prize or a mood ring. So eye put mysElf in the middle and walk the tight rope to both ends, or beginnings witch ever was first and last - perhaps neither

Any add vice? - I noticed no adds and no vice here  - Am I over stepping my vice verse? Am my nuts to be in a vice, will they crack up in?

Brain Children shall not be aborted here - im pro strife

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Did you lose your shirt playing the ponies?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

UNG.  :crankey:

I'm leaning between "This guy doesn't speak english well because it isn't his first language." and "This is the worst kind of blathering nonsense I've ever seen."

If it's the latter, LEARN TO COMMUNICATE IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 14, 2012, 09:25:56 PM

I'm leaning between "This guy doesn't speak english well." and "This is the worst kind of blathering nonsense I've ever seen."

Now, now, Freaky.  It's entirely possible that he's Canadian, or suffers from some similar condition.

Luna

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 14, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

I'm leaning between "This guy doesn't speak english well." and "This is the worst kind of blathering nonsense I've ever seen."

Now, now, Freaky.  It's entirely possible that he's Canadian, or suffers from some similar condition.

There's no need to be RUDE...  I mean, he can't help it if he's Canadian, the best he can do is keep up with wiping the drool off his bib...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on August 14, 2012, 09:28:22 PM

There's no need to be RUDE...  I mean, he can't help it if he's Canadian, the best he can do is keep up with wiping the drool off his bib...

:lulz: :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Not only that, but Canadians can fool you into thinking they can really communicate.  Like monkeys or dolphins or the smarter tea party members.  You have to remember that it's an illusion caused by anthropomorphisizing (sp?) the subject.

Freeky

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 14, 2012, 09:31:27 PM

Not only that, but Canadians can fool you into thinking they can really communicate.  Like monkeys or dolphins or the smarter tea party members.  You have to remember that it's an illusion caused by anthropomorphizing the subject.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guy. As Dirty Old Uncle Roger pointed out there's an introduction thread if you're not too special for it: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,32829.0.html
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 15, 2012, 03:42:00 AM
Hey there, new guy. As Dirty Old Uncle Roger pointed out there's an introduction thread if you're not too special for it: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,32829.0.html

Should I translate that into Canuckistani?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 15, 2012, 03:43:01 AM

Yes, probably.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 15, 2012, 04:09:32 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 15, 2012, 03:43:01 AM

Yes, probably.

Boo Berry clamshell hardtack FLOOMP!  There's no business like show business there's no word salad I know and EVERYTHING DEFAULTS TO MAIN and then go here:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,32829.0.html

Mesozoic Mister Nigel