News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Brain Children

Started by Trade Mark, August 14, 2012, 08:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 15, 2012, 04:20:05 AM
:lol: Nicely done.

It fucking PAINS me, Nigel.  It shouldn't...It's been 10 years of watching people kick in the door spewing gibberish.  But it does.  Then I get all curmudgeony about it.  I can't help it.  My hate glands get all backed up, and I get "swimmers" in my eyes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 15, 2012, 04:22:57 AM
Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 15, 2012, 04:20:05 AM
:lol: Nicely done.

It fucking PAINS me, Nigel.  It shouldn't...It's been 10 years of watching people kick in the door spewing gibberish.  But it does.  Then I get all curmudgeony about it.  I can't help it.  My hate glands get all backed up, and I get "swimmers" in my eyes.

You're the lucky one... I think it may have overloaded my hate gland and rerouted everything to my apathy gland, because when I see it I can barely lift my fingers to type out "hey there, new guy".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trade Mark

Thanks for the warm welcome- reminds me of a teenage low budget movie about high school kids initiating the new guy with slurs and jeers, then later trien to privately seduce him with group secrets and cheap wine - "we accept him we accept him guba goba guba goba - then offer me to dxrink from the same cup as u all did - but that to freak show jesus, eh

Let me dot your eye with my grammer hammer

Is there any one left that can do or say something new? I mean, to just repeat movie lines as scripture is stale - Thought id be welcomed here with some chaos, but this is just rehashed order = group norms -

Sorry chose to intro your self to me in here - should i delete this and start all over, act like im ringing the door bell again, take two?
Jee Mrs. Clever, you sure look lovely. Can I kiss your ring?

juss sayin

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trade Mark on August 15, 2012, 05:54:22 PM

Is there any one left that can do or say something new? I mean, to just repeat movie lines as scripture is stale - Thought id be welcomed here with some chaos, but this is just rehashed order = group norms -

Chaos = order + disorder taken as a whole.

Gibberish does not equal chaos.  It equals gibberish.  If that's all Discordianism was about, we could just go offline, and write a script that pulled random words from a dictionary and slammed them together.

And yes, there are group norms.  Welcome to the wide, wonderful world of being a primate.  Difference is, we have a very, very wide definition of "norms".  Unfortunately, clear communication is one of them.  We are about individual rationalism.  If you can't communicate your ideas, you have no advantage over people who don't bother having ideas in the first place.

But by all means, take this moment to get royally butthurt and tell us all what greyfaces we are.  That will show us.  That will show us all.

Or you could, you know, stop going into a monkey threat posture, and take part in the conversation like a biped.

It's up to you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Trade Mark

Let me see if i can find the buzz word page and drop a few in my next post.

So you admit to shit slinging like caged mankeys at a passerby? Eye dont abide by any rules of posting style - my first language is silence for forgive my anglish, is a bit rusted by = i dont give a fuck

If im too much different to you and your group of normals - ide prolly find the same on a christian dating site or on any random forum of sects and factions of the human condition- I came here to see if you have any of what you say you have - im finding just more of the same any place i go when it comes to internet forums - how can man evolve if his fellow man wont allow it?

so common when i in need of something fresh - oh well - peace rest

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trade Mark on August 15, 2012, 07:06:38 PM
Let me see if i can find the buzz word page and drop a few in my next post.

So you admit to shit slinging like caged mankeys at a passerby? Eye dont abide by any rules of posting style - my first language is silence for forgive my anglish, is a bit rusted by = i dont give a fuck

If im too much different to you and your group of normals - ide prolly find the same on a christian dating site or on any random forum of sects and factions of the human condition- I came here to see if you have any of what you say you have - im finding just more of the same any place i go when it comes to internet forums - how can man evolve if his fellow man wont allow it?

so common when i in need of something fresh - oh well - peace rest

Oh, okay.  I give up.  You just keep on keepin' on, dude.

Trade Mark

Im not a quitter but man - hate to quit before i get started - I spit in a wishing well  when i was a little boy and it got me this far

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:? I didn't see any shit flinging, but don't let reality get in the way of your preconceived expectations.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I think I came closest to flinging shit.  Sorry about the early hostility, dude man. 

But yeah, if you don't want to leave, and you do want people to read your stuff, maybe you should, you know, try some order in your disordered gibberish, to make it really chaotic.

Do something new for a change, man.  If you keep getting laughed at all over the internet because of your posting style, maybe it really is you.

LMNO

Hey ther e Trade Mark, you're posting kind of dark, we ain't sharks.  I kid, you kid, it's all hid in the truth of the mind of avatars

not blue but white as photon light

put us in your pars, make your walls with cars and balls, take a chance, join the dance of howling monkeys and screeching tire pyres.  If yiou want, you can even substitute your i's for j's, so your Id can be your Jd, because there's always tjme to drjnk JD, jf there's nothjng else left jn the cabjnet.

Sticka round, stika part, sticka sock in it, sticka for kinit.