News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Another topic

Started by Faust, August 14, 2012, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Junkenstein

How very original and creative.

You won't be missed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Acuddle

How weird... Last time I've seen that pic was about someone getting something on his head. I wonder too. :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6jJtKElL5E

(Explanation: The song has been made by an experimental rap/variety band which made a bunch of lore about the universe in their minds, which is fighting against the hordes of Greyface. It's one of their lore/dedication songs.)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Acuddle on July 20, 2016, 12:34:57 PM
How weird... Last time I've seen that pic was about someone getting something on his head. I wonder too. :roll:

(Explanation: The song has been made by an experimental rap/variety band which made a bunch of lore about the universe in their minds, which is fighting against the hordes of Greyface. It's one of their lore/dedication songs.)

:kingmeh: So

That was... literally monotonous.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Acuddle on July 20, 2016, 12:34:57 PM

I hate you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Ah yes, this thing Rat made which was awesome and I didn't appreciate enough broke after the move about four years ago and I never got around to fixing it :(
Sleepless nights at the chateau