News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Injured crow

Started by Faust, August 16, 2012, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on August 18, 2012, 04:22:33 AM
Just cause the guy is new doesn't mean we should pile on him. Whatever happened to the 50 post idea? The poor schmuck just needs to figure out what the vibe is here...

He comes in here telling us HOW IT WORKS and we shouldn't pile on him? FUCK THAT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

The thing that looks like it's happening... it's not actually happening is it?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Very good, that was almost believable.  For such a spirited performance, I wont bother with banning you tonight, and I'll leave this for whatever admin finds it tomorrow instead.  We could all do with the laugh.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: v3x on August 18, 2012, 04:26:04 AM

Yes
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 18, 2012, 04:25:30 AM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on August 18, 2012, 04:22:33 AM
Just cause the guy is new doesn't mean we should pile on him. Whatever happened to the 50 post idea? The poor schmuck just needs to figure out what the vibe is here...

He comes in here telling us HOW IT WORKS and we shouldn't pile on him? FUCK THAT.

SEE?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:26:29 AM
Very good, that was almost believable.  For such a spirited performance, I wont bother with banning you tonight, and I'll leave this for whatever admin finds it tomorrow instead.  We could all do with the laugh.

When does Roger come back?  He'll straighten all this out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:23:26 AM
Dude, we all know it.  10 pages down the line you'll pull off your mask and crow about how you fooled us all, and we'll all act surprised, and then someone will ban you, and we can do this merry little dance again in 6 months time.

Can't you run his IP or something? I mean, it should show if he's using a proxy...

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 18, 2012, 04:28:35 AM
Dude, we all know it.  10 pages down the line you'll pull off your mask and crow about how you fooled us all, and we'll all act surprised, and then someone will ban you, and we can do this merry little dance again in 6 months time.

Can't you run his IP or something? I mean, it should show if he's using a proxy...

Some people use proxies because they like to be anonymous on the net... does that make them all Poptart?

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on August 18, 2012, 04:30:19 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 18, 2012, 04:28:35 AM

Some people use proxies because they like to be anonymous on the net... does that make them all Poptart?

There's a spark of Poptart in all of us. This thread, though.... this thread just became my favorite thing on PD.

Cain

I know, who would have thunk it?  Another butthurt user, coming back and pretending to be a noob, telling us we're all Doin It Rong.  Such a thing is unheard of in these parts.

Interesting to note how his attitude changed, the minute Twid called him out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:36:30 AM

I know, who would have thunk it?  Another butthurt user, coming back and pretending to be a noob, telling us we're all Doin It Rong.  Such a thing is unheard of in these parts.

He attacked me because I'm the new guy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prototype Jesus on August 18, 2012, 04:37:11 AM

WTF? I think he wants you to mod TWID, Cain.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Damnit, this is why we never get new posters!  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Prototype Jesus on August 18, 2012, 04:37:11 AM

Well that's how we roll around here. I mean, shit, what do you want us to do? Start attacking the old guys? That would be weird.

Cain

When Rogue Discordians Attack!  Isnt that the new NBC program?  They're going to show it after that "Stars Earn Stripes" program, or whatever it's called.

"Terror on the net.  An innocent user logs in to what seems to be a pleasant, everyday web forum.

Only, it's not."

"It was a horrifying experience," said Prototype Jesus (28, mother's basement).  "I totally didn't expect to be ambushed and assaulted in such a manner."