News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

What does HIMEOBS means and what are their prices in India? Can I get it in my b

Started by Cindrella3355, August 18, 2012, 02:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindrella3355

What does HIMEOBS means? Is it same as Xe or is it like Dyncorp or like Executive Solutions?
What about its prices in India? What is the starting range of its price, i.e. from which price its start and which one is cheapest?
Prices in India

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cindrella3355 on August 18, 2012, 02:36:27 AM
What does HIMEOBS means? Is it same as Xe or is it like Dyncorp or like Executive Solutions?
What about its prices in India? What is the starting range of its price, i.e. from which price its start and which one is cheapest?
Prices in India

I'm thinking this is a bot.

Is this a bot?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

It was a bot.  Until it was deleted, for it's....suspicious line of questioning.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 02:56:29 AM
It was a bot.  Until it was deleted, for it's....suspicious line of questioning.

Clever little bastard.

The only reason I thought it was a bot is because everyone knows there's no such thing as HIMEOBS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson