News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Kill Me or I will make you Kill me

Started by Nikoli Volkoff, November 13, 2004, 08:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is planning to have someone kill you still suicide?

Yes
5 (22.7%)
No
1 (4.5%)
Who fucking cares... if your gonna do it.. do it outside or something... what about the poor guy whose gotta clean that shit up?
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 13, 2004, 08:05:08 AM

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Ah.

Just do it already.

-Irrev. Hugh
'glad to be of service'
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Anonymous

i cant, thats part of the bet, if i kill myself or i kill him the bet is null and void, NOW if i can get someone else to kill me then i win the bet and the grand prize of a silver one dollar coin tossed into my casket with the stirring eulagy, heres your dollar bitch, you win....

Mangrove

how 'bout everyone join together and rush him with classical, roman senate, et tu brute, caesarian stabination?

then when it goes to trial we'll all blame someone else and probably get let off on account of it being a 'warning stab' that went wrong.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Bella

Wasn't there a story By Agatha Crhistie where the dead guy was killed by everyone on the train?
And each of them used a different method?
The point being that no one could say afterwards which wound killed the villain.

Or did I dream this?
I mean, it's quite possible I just made this up, but I don't think so.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO

"Murder on the Orient Express"

You're welcome.

Bella

Yeah, that's the one! Cool.

I have tons of her books in a box around here somewhere.
I'm going to try and dig that one out and read it again.

But first, I have to make a nice pot of tea.

Malaul

would you like a crumpet to go with it?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Nikoli Volkoff

hey, that would be nifty, lets see, if i board a train here, you all can just meet me on board, since i dont know what any of you look like you can completely surprise me with the present....
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

East Coast Hustle

unfortunately, there's now no way in green hell that you're getting on a train without an NSRA anti-assassination team shadowing you...you don't get out that easy, comrade....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

did I ever get a posistion posting for the NSRA?
Ive make a great person assistant/coffee terrorist/assassion/willing slave
Coito ergo sum

East Coast Hustle

umm...yes, dear...you've been drafted/indoctrinated/whatever three times now....and that's exactly the position you have already been given...

8)

note to self: have Nikoli lower the dosage on the memory-erasing drugs...they seem to be a little too effective...

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nikoli Volkoff

Quote from: Turd Fergusonunfortunately, there's now no way in green hell that you're getting on a train without an NSRA anti-assassination team shadowing you...you don't get out that easy, comrade....

8)
SON OF A GODDESS!!!!!! i knew he had people following me... now if i can just get rid of the midgets....
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Malaul

Quote from: Turd Fergusonumm...yes, dear...you've been drafted/indoctrinated/whatever three times now....and that's exactly the position you have already been given...

8)

note to self: have Nikoli lower the dosage on the memory-erasing drugs...they seem to be a little too effective...
excellent
now who do I work under?

I mean report to?
Coito ergo sum

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -+Malaul+-excellent
now who do I work under?

me.

Quote from: -+Malaul+-I mean report to?

Nikoli.

8)