News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Those wussies!

Started by National Public Radio, November 13, 2004, 11:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EraPassing

I like his newer stuff better than his old stuff.
I especially love his Disney soundtracks.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassingI like his newer stuff better than his old stuff.
I especially love his Disney soundtracks.

Unnnngh?

I prefer "Don't Kill Me, I'm Only The Piano Player", etc.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

sorry, Rog, you'll get no qualifying appendages from me...IMHO, he flat-out sucked the whole time...not entirely his fault though...it's not like he wrote any of his songs....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EraPassing

Hey!  Don't drag the Bernie into this!  He's a great songwriter!
Elves suck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassingHey!  Don't drag the Bernie into this!  He's a great songwriter!

Who would win in a fight?  Bernie Taupin or Leonard Cohen?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd Fergusonsorry, Rog, you'll get no qualifying appendages from me...IMHO, he flat-out sucked the whole time...not entirely his fault though...it's not like he wrote any of his songs....

8)

YUO WILL PAY, COME THA REVOLUTION!

YUO ---><---Angry hordes of mullet-wearing revolutionaries.

East Coast Hustle

*thinks that he will hardly care whether or not he gets shot if he's already smashing his own nutsack*

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EraPassing

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: EraPassingHey!  Don't drag the Bernie into this!  He's a great songwriter!

*waffles with the uncertainty of who Leonard Cohen is*
Elves suck.

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd Ferguson*thinks that he will hardly care whether or not he gets shot if he's already smashing his own nutsack*

8)

That is only the beginning of the woe that will befall you, oh heathen!

Rev Roger,
Is fixin' to sicc some bad juju on ya!

East Coast Hustle

Rog, you know I like you, but I'm gonna have to call you on this one..so far, none of your threats of impending doom have come true while I've been watching...

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd FergusonRog, you know I like you, but I'm gonna have to call you on this one..so far, none of your threats of impending doom have come true while I've been watching...

8)

Oh, yeah?  Please refer to my threads concerning the election, or any sermons 1-25.

OWNED!

The rest, well, I always WANT to bring the doom, but then I get distracted by shiny stuff, and wind up slacking off.

Rev Roger,
Is at least consistent.

CannedLizard

Quote from: Turd Ferguson:shock:

I have this image of the sunglasses being popped off and resting below the smilie.
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassing

*waffles with the uncertainty of who Leonard Cohen is*

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH?

Ye GAWDS!  Is such ignorance POSSIBLE?

Cripes!  Quick, google "lyrics Leonard Cohen" before it's too late!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Turd FergusonRog, you know I like you, but I'm gonna have to call you on this one..so far, none of your threats of impending doom have come true while I've been watching...

8)

Oh, yeah?  Please refer to my threads concerning the election, or any sermons 1-25.

OWNED!

The rest, well, I always WANT to bring the doom, but then I get distracted by shiny stuff, and wind up slacking off.

Rev Roger,
Is at least consistent.

as far as the election threads, I have yet to see any evidence of wahtever doomsday plan you cooked up coming to any sort of fruition...unless your plan was to ensure the re-election of Emperor Fuckbag, which you specifically denied in another post...as for sermons, well, I didn't really notice any doom being threatened in most of them, other than in a very general, "agree to our demands or we will destroy you!" kind of way...but hey, I like you anyway, and I think reading your posts is far better than watching the idiot box, and hell, who doesn't get distracted by a little bling from time to time? Anyway, as long as you keep owning the tards around here, I'll be perfectly content with vague implications of doomsaying...

8)

and if you ever really decide to bring the doom, please lemme know? I at least want front row seats...