Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Those wussies!

Started by National Public Radio, November 13, 2004, 11:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turd Ferguson
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Turd FergusonRog, you know I like you, but I'm gonna have to call you on this one..so far, none of your threats of impending doom have come true while I've been watching...

8)

Oh, yeah?  Please refer to my threads concerning the election, or any sermons 1-25.

OWNED!

The rest, well, I always WANT to bring the doom, but then I get distracted by shiny stuff, and wind up slacking off.

Rev Roger,
Is at least consistent.

as far as the election threads, I have yet to see any evidence of wahtever doomsday plan you cooked up coming to any sort of fruition...unless your plan was to ensure the re-election of Emperor Fuckbag, which you specifically denied in another post...as for sermons, well, I didn't really notice any doom being threatened in most of them, other than in a very general, "agree to our demands or we will destroy you!" kind of way...but hey, I like you anyway, and I think reading your posts is far better than watching the idiot box, and hell, who doesn't get distracted by a little bling from time to time? Anyway, as long as you keep owning the tards around here, I'll be perfectly content with vague implications of doomsaying...

8)

and if you ever really decide to bring the doom, please lemme know? I at least want front row seats...

Not THAT election thread.  That was a jake that didn't work out.  I mean the threads predicting King George's second term, and how Ashcroft was a PIKER, compared to whomever would follow after him.

I'm batting a thousand, so far.  If they float a draft by the end of January, I'll have hit the trifecta.

As for our demands, you WILL eventually agree to them.  Or else.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EraPassing

Cripes!  Quick, google "lyrics Leonard Cohen" before it's too late!

I tried that already - I still don't recognize anything he did.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassing

Cripes!  Quick, google "lyrics Leonard Cohen" before it's too late!

I tried that already - I still don't recognize anything he did.

Not even "Everybody Knows"?  :shock:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EraPassing

Elves suck.

gnimbley

::Shakes his head sadly::

Kids these days. Don't even know the guy who wrote Hallelujah.

Next they will be saying Bob Who?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: gnimbley::Shakes his head sadly::

SHHHHHH!

That's bordering on heretical questioneering.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

gnimbley

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: gnimbley::Shakes his head sadly::

SHHHHHH!

That's bordering on heretical questioneering.

Well, shut my mouth!

::slaps himself in the face::

::falls down::

LMNO

Side Note:  Bernie Taupin never wrote any "songs".  He wrote the lyrics, which in this case equates to "really crappy poetry." Elton wrote the music.

Double side note:  Did you know that Taupin wrote the lyrics to Starship's "We Built This City"?

EraPassing

Yall aren't good enough to appreciate the artistry that is Bernie.
Elves suck.

LMNO

Ah yes, he who gave us such classic lines as:

"marconi plays the mamba."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNOSide Note:  Bernie Taupin never wrote any "songs".  He wrote the lyrics, which in this case equates to "really crappy poetry." Elton wrote the music.

huh...learn something new every day...although that just strengthens my position that E.J. should apologize to us for his entire career....

Quote from: LMNODouble side note:  Did you know that Taupin wrote the lyrics to Starship's "We Built This City"?

for that, he should be dragged out into the street and shot in the face...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

gnimbley

Quote from: LMNODouble side note:  Did you know that Taupin wrote the lyrics to Starship's "We Built This City"?

8)

::hides his copy::

I didn't say anything.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: gnimbley

8)

::hides his copy::

I didn't say anything.

He should be skull fucked before being shot, and before that, he should have his skin sliced with a thousand razors cuts, and before that he should have his toes burned, and before that....

East Coast Hustle

hah! I just wanted to post after Hugh without getting stabbed....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*stabs the previous poster*

JJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!

Kallisti!
Kratisti!