News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Those wussies!

Started by National Public Radio, November 13, 2004, 11:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

agent compassion

Ok, frankly, I only like about 4 of these guys myself, but I'm not sure of what y'all want. I was guessing....

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Schweinepriester G.

*burps, wipes bbq sauce off his mouth*
But your taste in sorority girls is all right.
:-D
"...it would needlessly exclude IMPS implementations that
  may utilize sub-atomic monkeys and/or multiple universes;"
RFC 2795, section 4 (Infinite-TAG)

LMNO

::stunned you forgot Johnny Depp::

East Coast Hustle

and Dave Navarro...WTF? I'm about as hetero as it gets, and I'd make out with Dave Navarro....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EraPassing

Johnny Depp + Orlando Bloom = TWO pansies
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

LMNO

Quote from: EraPassingJohnny Depp + Orlando Bloom = TWO pansies

Considering Turd and I are both guys, that's kind of the point....

agent compassion

OMG, I totally forgot Johnny!

:D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassingJohnny Depp + Orlando Bloom = TWO pansies

Ungh?

Depp is probably the best working actor today.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EraPassing

The hotness of any given actor is not necessarily dependant on his acting ability.
I don't think that Desmond Harrington could act his way out of a wet paper sack, but he is undeniably hot.  On the other hand, Ian McKellan can act quite well, but I'd never consider having sex with him.
I know you guys can understand this - Jennifer Love Hewitt and Pamela Anderson can't act, either.

The enjoyability of any given character is also not necessarily dependant on the hotness of the actor portraying that character.  
Example: I enjoyed the character of Gollum very much, but I am not tempted to have sex with the computer.

I would also like to add now that the guy who played the elf Haldir in the LotR's first two movies is the only actor whose hotness was so outstanding that I actually could overlook the fact that he was playing an elf.  This is why "Haldir" is the only elf I can bring myself to not sneer at.
All other elves suck, though.
Elves suck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EraPassing
I know you guys can understand this - Jennifer Love Hewitt and Pamela Anderson can't act, either.

I honestly never noticed. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EraPassing

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I never for a moment thought that you would have.
Elves suck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Watcha tryin' to say?  :?

EraPassing

Nothing bad - after all, that would be hypocritical of me.  Personally, I think that the only value in any cinematic production lies in either the hotness of the actors, or the number of the explosions.  The more of either, the better the movie.
Elves suck.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nothing bad - after all, that would be hypocritical of me.  Personally, I think that the only value in any cinematic production lies in either the hotness of the actors, or the number of the explosions.  The more of either, the better the movie.

Car chases and psychos don't hurt, either.