Oh, GARBOOOOOOOOOOOO

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 25, 2012, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 06:07:34 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on August 26, 2012, 05:46:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 05:45:08 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on August 26, 2012, 05:43:34 AM
Can everyone who shares this platform just have their own state/nation? Let them see how it works out? Pleeeaase?

They do.  It's called "Texas", and we lost a war with Mexico to get them.

Only problem is, the ones who don't agree are stuck there with them.

Well, here's the thing, Epi...Once you start throwing stupid people out, you'd never get to take a break.

Maybe tell them there's a free Toby Keith concert somewhere and knock their houses down while they're gone?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 06:08:26 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 26, 2012, 05:54:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 05:45:08 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on August 26, 2012, 05:43:34 AM
Can everyone who shares this platform just have their own state/nation? Let them see how it works out? Pleeeaase?

They do.  It's called "Texas", and we lost a war with Mexico to get them.
:lulz:

It has always been my assertion that the "winner" of a war is the side that doesn't get fucked.

That's a very good point.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 06:07:34 AM
Well, here's the thing, Epi...Once you start throwing stupid people out, you'd never get to take a break.

:D true
But I was more talking about likeminded individuals making the move willingly...and then those that don't, are pretty much admitting the platform's weakness.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on August 26, 2012, 06:22:18 AM

But I was more talking about likeminded individuals making the move willingly...and then those that don't, are pretty much admitting the platform's weakness.

Why would they leave?  They think they're winning.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 06:23:12 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on August 26, 2012, 06:22:18 AM

Why would they leave?  They think they're winning.

Well, the poll is dead so I can't get the exact number for Republicans, but it must be much higher than 76% which is the percentage of Americans that Fox News says think the country is headed in the wrong direction. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/27/fox-news-poll-76-percent-dissatisfied-with-direction-country/) Yes I realize Fox News doesn't do very scientific polling, but if the poll is skewed it is probably skewed toward Republicans, which means my point still stands - a minimum of 76% of them don't think things are going well...

Hopefully this wasn't an irrelevant bit of info
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS