News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

I'm a Terrible Person.

Started by Cuddlefish, August 24, 2012, 03:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2012, 06:10:16 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 26, 2012, 05:17:43 PM

PS: I'm not sure if you are familiar with the game, but Minecraft is practically the exact antithesis of friggin' Farmville.

I am familiar with it enough to know that it is NOT, in fact, PaF.

For shame.

Punk as Fuck?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 26, 2012, 11:59:27 PM

PS: I'm not sure if you are familiar with the game, but Minecraft is practically the exact antithesis of friggin' Farmville.

For shame.

Punk as Fuck?

PUNK AS FUCK.

MINECRAFT IS NOT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 26, 2012, 11:59:27 PM

For shame.

Punk as Fuck?

PUNK AS FUCK.

MINECRAFT IS NOT.

I dunno, man. LO is into it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 12:18:10 AM

For shame.

Punk as Fuck?

PUNK AS FUCK.

MINECRAFT IS NOT.

I am into Civ V.  It is not PUNK AS FUCK.  And that's okay.

But Dimo is held to a higher standard, ever since he got his head rammed though the ceiling risers.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2012, 12:24:02 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 27, 2012, 12:18:10 AM

For shame.

Punk as Fuck?

PUNK AS FUCK.

MINECRAFT IS NOT.

I am into Civ V.  It is not PUNK AS FUCK.  And that's okay.

But Dimo is held to a higher standard, ever since he got his head rammed though the ceiling risers.

Mmmmm, civ! I haven't played that since the bad old ML days.

And Dimo, indeed, is PaF. Which adds confusion to the Minecraft addiction.

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

LMNO

I've spoken to just about everyone I know (which is a lot of people after fronting the best HC/punk band in the tri-state area for ten years) about starting up a new project. Every last mother fucker acts all gung-ho when we talk about it, but none of them can ever man up. Too busy, too many egos. Not enough time (which is the worst bullshit excuse. If you really wanted something done, you'd make the damn time. Plus, a lot of these lazy, narcissistic assholes seem to find the time to work on their shitty "solo-project" or whatever other masturbatory, fanciful crap they've trying to poorly market, yet not the time to build something that takes a combined effort. Fucking lazy, selfish assholes. End parenthetical).

Get a car, drive north for about an hour.

Or,

Fire up Garageband, get a dropbox account.

LMNO
-my 98 boomin with a trunk o funk.