News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Some new marijuana science

Started by AFK, August 27, 2012, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

RWHN essentially just rejects the idea of self-discipline and/or learning from past experience.  That's what it really comes down to.

AFK

Uh, no, it comes down to I'll post what I want to post (again within legal boundaries of course) and everyone else can just deal, yo!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Emotes don't work on my iPad, what a world, what a world.

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's only a verboten topic with RWHN, who will dig his heels in, post questionable studies funded by government grants (in this case, during the Reagan years) and ignore all evidence contradicting his POV, which is dictated by who signs his paycheck, and spooge himself in delight at all the humiliation and negative attention he's getting.

100+ page bukakke and scat fests get old after awhile.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

PAGE 2 AND COUNTING.

I hate you all with the fire of 10,000 syphilis patients.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 09:09:06 PM
It's only a verboten topic with RWHN, who will dig his heels in, post questionable studies funded by government grants (in this case, during the Reagan years) and ignore all evidence contradicting his POV, which is dictated by who signs his paycheck, and spooge himself in delight at all the humiliation and negative attention he's getting.

100+ page bukakke and scat fests get old after awhile.

And here you are.   :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 09:14:05 PM
PAGE 2 AND COUNTING.

Post 2. I wash my hands.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 09:14:05 PM
PAGE 2 AND COUNTING.

But it's so much FUN, Roger. And not at all the same conversation.

You know, this happens here all the time. Maybe Discordians are so starved for community (lord knows I am) that we cram ourselves into a tiny server space and wait out the storm, until the humans are finally sorted.

And we've all got cabin fever. You can only drag out the chess pieces for yet another round, slowly placing them with none too little religious fervor and precision, while you silently stare at the other person. You think about wrapping your hands around their neck and think "Soon, it'll be over soon and we can get out of here together."

Two weeks later, and Nigel has already eaten your legs and is keeping you alive with snow water so as to keep the meat fresh.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

I just like posting and talking about interesting shit, I dunno bout the rest of you scalliwags.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Personally, I like beating horses into an equine aerosol, but I do try to balance this interest with the community's comfort with inhaling powdered steed.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Net on August 28, 2012, 10:19:52 PM
Personally, I like beating horses into an equine aerosol, but I do try to balance this interest with the community's comfort with inhaling powdered steed.

I hear powdered steed is really, really bad for children.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

For every post after this where someone says something about how rwhns drug threads cause drama i will do a shot. Bear in mind im trying not to drink alcohol. Rwhns got a point. If you dont like it ignore it.

My sobriety is in your metamonkey hands.

Now back to lurking.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Oh, dude, don't DO that to me!  The temptation is... Well..

IS THE CANCER THAT'S KILLING PD.

Nephew Twiddleton

Well since the temptation is the cancer killing pd then i guess i will not have to take a shot.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS