News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Some new marijuana science

Started by AFK, August 27, 2012, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Oh. My. Gawd!!! 
Is this a new drug thread?
Didi I just get in on the ground level of a new drug thread?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I've never really read one before, they get sos big so fast that I just can't be bothered to read them. I feel like I'd have to read the whole thing to post anything relevant. That's too much work, but now it's gonna update right into my updated topics list!  Oh the conveniency!
All spaggery aside, are these threads really that bad? Would it be wrong to thread jack this into a discussion of why the horses around here are unable to properly bury their dead and must settle for having their atoms sucked into a hepafilter?

I've been reading the stuffs, good and horrific, here for some time now.  I don't get a lot of time in my day to post relevant things and have mostly been reading what I can in my leisure time.  I really like this place and most of it's denizens.  I find things here greatly worth the time to read... mostly.  I regret that I cannot EVER expect to catch up on everything that has been posted.

It does sometimes seem like people post topics just seeking a reaction, any reaction. In the case of Drgz, Mgick, Etctra, The reaction is almost guaranteed, but seems to me that some of the group here have just had enough of this crap.  I have not personally, but it's probably because I've stayed out of or postdate much of this kind of stuff.

Why oh why Discordia do you keep beating these particular horses into the ground?  Are there not other horses out there among the normals that could be beaten into a quantum state?? Could they not learn form this and become better horse beaters themselves? 

Why must the hate be perpetually turned inward when it should be shared with the outside world?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

... Im not sure if joes post counts towards making good on my threat.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on August 28, 2012, 11:13:47 PM

I love drug threads and I enjoy the friendly banter. In no way do they negatively effect the atmosphere at PD.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

THREE PAGES OF THIS CRAP? AND YOU FUCKERS MADE ME POST IN ONE OF THESE THREADS!

Waffles,
needs to take a shower while sucking his thumb and laying on the shower floor in a foetal position.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on August 28, 2012, 11:21:21 PM
THREE PAGES OF THIS CRAP? AND YOU FUCKERS MADE ME POST IN ONE OF THESE THREADS!

Waffles,
needs to take a shower while sucking his thumb and laying on the shower floor in a foetal position.

Technically, you were in a foetal position 2 weeks ago.  In Arizona, I mean.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on August 28, 2012, 11:13:47 PM

If you're gonna drink, then remember that it was the Druugz Fread that made you do it!  There's no responsibility here in the DT bro.  just live your life!  Hey you wanna go do some Krok(NSFW) later? I thought that maybe the new shit would suck, but it's just the BEST FUCKING SHIT EVEAR!!! I bet it'll make the DT that much more awesommer!!!  Then it's like who cares How much RHWN's shit is making things all cloudy n shit!!!  Woah...  I gotta chill out some first. Fuckin' Addiez R Killer.

Seriously though, Twid, dude, don't make outside factors determine your drinkingness or not. If you're trying to lay off the sauce I would do nothing but support you.  Forget about this silly threat you made at yourself good sir!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

AFK

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 10:20:59 PM
Quote from: Net on August 28, 2012, 10:19:52 PM
Personally, I like beating horses into an equine aerosol, but I do try to balance this interest with the community's comfort with inhaling powdered steed.

I hear powdered steed is really, really bad for children.

Yes, it would behoove everyone to cut it out.

:rimshot:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Im doing it in protest of another drug thread getting out of control and sucking up everyones time and energy. If people cant help but say "oh god another drug thread (that i just contributed to by posting this)" then this should be reflected metaphorically by something tangible. Like me drinking. Why should i try and refrain? Its simple.

Waffle irons post counts. Whether i get a nip or a pint remains to be seen. I leave work in 20 minutes.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

That would fail to make my point.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on August 28, 2012, 11:49:16 PM
Why should i try and refrain? Its simple.

For whatever reason you were trying to refrain in the first place... Speaking of refrain I saw and listened to the demos of the Archangel stuff you posted earlier it was awesome!

Speaking of Awesome Archangel man I got dusted back in the Day and was ALL like outta controll!!!  I wound up in the back of a Hardee's wearing nothing but my socks with like 5 pounds of jacks stuffed up my ass chewing on my ex-gf's ear!  She was so fucking pissed, and I'm like naw she can't be about to shoot me. turns out it was a security guard and He put six bullets in me man!  SIX BULLETS!!!  so I swallowed the ear and tried to jump him, but slipped on the blood on the floor, I think it was his, but it might have been from the jacks or the bullets, you know?  Didn't matter, I just yelled at the smurf until he got me a ride on that glowing unicorn and I got the fuck out of there!!! 

Oh,wow it felt so good to finally tell someone without an official title about that.  It's like my soul feels cleaner you kno, like after a good time on Boomers! 

THESE DRUG THREADS RULE!!!! 

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard Joseph

Right! Anarchangel.. Sorry bro! SAWRIGHT?

WOah I'm like really running out of steam and i gotta go Re-up.  Anybody want some X!!!?  I'll be back In like some time, but my guy's got the BEST!!!  ANYBODY here ever had like X and crystal at the same time?!?!?  It's just the most incredible shit ever!!!  Literally, man. Literally.  it makes the colors and the texture just like.. so incredible.  And the smell? To die for, just like poor Tony.  We lost a bro that day... But he was a bro that died doing whatever the FUCK he wanted!!  Gdby Toneman, loved ya for srs...

where's my car?  WHERE'S MY FUCKING CAR!!!@

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl