News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGELS. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2012, 07:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:37:15 PM

That's it, I'm revising my earlier statement to "I unequivocally acknowledge that this thread exists in the strongest possible terms and hereby urge all participants and potential participants to either participate or not, depending on what they'd like to do, or not do as the case may be."

That's quite the bold statement there, V3x.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:38:51 PM

That's it, I'm revising my earlier statement to "I unequivocally acknowledge that this thread exists in the strongest possible terms and hereby urge all participants and potential participants to either participate or not, depending on what they'd like to do, or not do as the case may be."

I learned how to take a stand from the UN.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:40:18 PM

AND THEN PD COLLECTIVELY SHAT ITS PANCE.

TGRR,
Now in a state of bowel-liquifying terror.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:41:11 PM

TGRR,

I'd help but that requires a Chapter 7 resolution. Sorry. Best I can do right now is send Kofi Annan to give you a once-over.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:42:44 PM

TGRR,

I'd help but that requires a Chapter 7 resolution. Sorry. Best I can do right now is send Kofi Anan to give you a once-over.

There go my nipples again.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:43:10 PM
Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:42:44 PM

TGRR,

I'd help but that requires a Chapter 7 resolution. Sorry. Best I can do right now is send Kofi Anan to give you a once-over.

There go my nipples again.

USA: CONDEMNS ROGER'S NIPPLES
FRANCE: CONDEMNS ROGER'S NIPPLES
UK: CONDEMNS ROGER'S NIPPLES
RUSSIA & CHINA: WAIT WAIT LET'S SEE WHERE THIS LEADS

LMNO

What everyone wants to know is: Will Angelina Jolie address the general assembly regarding the beauty of the poor, helpless nipples?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 28, 2012, 08:52:31 PM
What everyone wants to know is: Will Angelina Jolie address the general assembly regarding the beauty of the poor, helpless nipples?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:30:39 PM
Quote from: v3x on August 28, 2012, 08:26:09 PM
As the second pea in RWHN's pod this week I'd like to express my general and lukewarm disapproval of this thread, although my disapproval is tempered somewhat by the fact that fair points are raised in the OP and by certain unrelated behavior by RWHN, which shall not be specified, but may have to do with starting certain discussions all over again.

I have no justifications, other than I don't like him much.  I could feed you excuses all day, but it basically boils down to Nigel has my friendship and RWHN doesn't...And since he has decided to be as nasty as humanly possible to my friend, then I can indulge myself in a little hate-shitting.  I know that this is counter-productive on some level, but I do it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm an asshat.

Same here. Keeping it minimal, though. HE MIGHT LIKE IT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 09:01:40 PM
As the second pea in RWHN's pod this week I'd like to express my general and lukewarm disapproval of this thread, although my disapproval is tempered somewhat by the fact that fair points are raised in the OP and by certain unrelated behavior by RWHN, which shall not be specified, but may have to do with starting certain discussions all over again.

I have no justifications, other than I don't like him much.  I could feed you excuses all day, but it basically boils down to Nigel has my friendship and RWHN doesn't...And since he has decided to be as nasty as humanly possible to my friend, then I can indulge myself in a little hate-shitting.  I know that this is counter-productive on some level, but I do it anyway.  What can I say?  I'm an asshat.

No, as much as I am inclined to bash RWHN, I do not put him in the same box as BH.

AFK

Now that would just ruin my day, I gotta tell ya.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 28, 2012, 09:05:55 PM
Now that would just ruin my day, I gotta tell ya.

As your attorney I advise you to stop talking. Like, now.

AFK

That depends, are you gonna use the Chewbacca Defense?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 28, 2012, 09:01:40 PM

No, as much as I am inclined to bash RWHN, I do not put him in the same box as BH.

Yeah. Kids in handcuffs =/= snuff, but the squick level is still a bit much for me.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division