News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 28, 2012, 07:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Don Coyote

The wife just spent an hour this morning reading the reviews. :lulz:

Freeky

Cain

As a man, I am disgusted.

I demand my own man-pen, to write manly things, like techno-thrillers, and lists of things I want to buy from the DIY store, and brands of beers. When I attempt it with this...."woman pen" it all ends up looking like a cross between My Little Pony, drawings of hearts and romance novels.

EQUAL RIGHTS.  MAN-PENS FOR EVERY MAN.

Salty

Well it's not right. Women get their own pens. Their own hygiene products. They get to be suffragettes. How come I can't be a suffragette? Next thing they'll get their own parking spaces. Men already have to give up parking spaces to people who CAN'T EVEN WALK. It's Bullshit.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Before you know it, we may want reproductive health rights.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on August 28, 2012, 08:10:35 PM
Well it's not right. Women get their own pens. Their own hygiene products. They get to be suffragettes. How come I can't be a suffragette? Next thing they'll get their own parking spaces. Men already have to give up parking spaces to people who CAN'T EVEN WALK. It's Bullshit.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Technically, I think you would be a suffraget.  I don't know if that is a hard "g", because I didn't do French past Year 9.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2012, 08:55:15 PM

fuck that, I'm not sharing my right to ovulate with anyone.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Salty

See? SEE? First they want their own pens, then they want to steal your babies.

:weary:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on August 28, 2012, 09:02:24 PM

See? SEE? First they want their own pens, then they want to steal your babies.

:weary:

There's no end to this shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Alty, honey, you want to use one of my Tampax, you feel free, I'm happy to share.  Post pics, though.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Dark Monk

Quote from: Luna on August 28, 2012, 10:17:37 PM

Alty, honey, you want to use one of my Tampax, you feel free, I'm happy to share.  Post pics, though.

I might do this.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Salty

Quote from: Luna on August 28, 2012, 10:17:37 PM

Pffffbbb. No way. If I were to use feminine hygiene products it would have to be a Moon Cup.

But they don't make a man's version, which, when you think about it, is really fucked up. Well, except for jock cups. But that's not for hygiene and don't count.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Out of all the manufactured goods I may have ever longed for a made-for-women version of, I have to confess that it has never even momentarily crossed my mind that pens are not perfectly unisex.

Items like backpacks; straps interfere with boob comfort.

Cars; seatbelts, again with the boob comfort.

Underwear; I got no need for ballsack space or a front-facing pee flap.

Writing implements? Not so much.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."