Main Menu

Good Morning PD.COM!!!

Started by AFK, September 03, 2012, 12:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Now someone make some damned coffee!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Dark Monk

Morning! No coffee, just laxatives. Partake?
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

AFK

Unnecessary this morning.  May your exercise in excreting be exciting.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Woo Hoo!

Actually, despite my Labor Day pledge to labor as little as,possible, I did manage to get a pot on.

It is too seldom I get to enjoy the simple pleasure of sitting at my kitchen table and leisurely sipping some Joe while reading the news.  It is also very seldom that my kids are both asleep past 7 am in the morning.

Okay, so now who's gonna make me some muffins?

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 03, 2012, 03:06:55 PM
Woo Hoo!

Actually, despite my Labor Day pledge to labor as little as,possible, I did manage to get a pot on.

It is too seldom I get to enjoy the simple pleasure of sitting at my kitchen table and leisurely sipping some Joe while reading the news.  It is also very seldom that my kids are both asleep past 7 am in the morning.

No muffins, but I baked a pan of pumpkin bread...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Want.

Looks we have apple pickin on the family schedule today.  (please note I am pronouncing that with the pretentious 'sh' sound in my head)

I think I will have a nice apple crisp in my future.

I guess today is going to be a good day.

The Dark Monk

We have designated it "Asian Food Day".
Large concentrations of egg rolls, spring rolls, potstickers, pho, udon, chow mein, tempura (vegetables only I hate seafood).
Tonight I dine in awesome.
Deep fried tempura sweet potatoes? To DIE for.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

AFK

That sound deliciousas well.  I need a teleportation device and a larger stomach.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 03, 2012, 03:06:55 PM
Woo Hoo!

I don't remember ANY of this!  :horrormirth:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

AFK

Dod you guys know it was Monday?  Holy Crap!

AFK

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 03, 2012, 03:54:35 PM
Want.

Looks we have apple pickin on the family schedule today.  (please note I am pronouncing that with the pretentious 'sh' sound in my head)

I think I will have a nice apple crisp in my future.

I guess today is going to be a good day.

And Lo, verily the waseth apple crisp , and it was delicious.

And the day was a good day.

Amen.