News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Conservative Man tried to kill girlfriend for being "too liberal".

Started by Suu, September 01, 2012, 02:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/lake-park-man-obsessed-with-fox-news-and-the-repub/nRPgF/

QuoteWhen Kappheim was approached by the arresting deputy, he said "he was very conservative and (his girlfriend) was a liberal." He also told the deputy that "he felt that he was going to have to kill her," the report said.

Kappheim also admitted to trying to kill his girlfriend three times, the deputy said. When he was placed in handcuffs, he allegedly had a panic attack and kicked the sheriff's car's rear door so hard it was knocked out of its alignment.

While inside of the woman's apartment, the deputy said he found documents that made him believe Kappheim is obsessed with Fox News and the Republican Party, and that he may be a danger to others.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2012, 02:24:30 AM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/lake-park-man-obsessed-with-fox-news-and-the-repub/nRPgF/

QuoteWhen Kappheim was approached by the arresting deputy, he said "he was very conservative and (his girlfriend) was a liberal." He also told the deputy that "he felt that he was going to have to kill her," the report said.

Kappheim also admitted to trying to kill his girlfriend three times, the deputy said. When he was placed in handcuffs, he allegedly had a panic attack and kicked the sheriff's car's rear door so hard it was knocked out of its alignment.

While inside of the woman's apartment, the deputy said he found documents that made him believe Kappheim is obsessed with Fox News and the Republican Party, and that he may be a danger to others.

ANNNNND - the repubs lose another angry white man.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Not to chisel away at free speech and free association and such, but can we at this point designate conservativism as a mental disorder with potential for danger to society?

Please?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 01, 2012, 06:03:52 AM
Not to chisel away at free speech and free association and such, but can we at this point designate conservativism as a mental disorder with potential for danger to society?

Please?

HEY! THAT'S OFFENSIVE TO CRAZY FOLKS! 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pixie on September 01, 2012, 08:03:27 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 01, 2012, 06:03:52 AM

Please?

HEY! THAT'S OFFENSIVE TO CRAZY FOLKS!

Perhaps, but it's a different form of crazy. For example, schizophrenia is not contagious.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

DECI4

It sounds like this poor man did his best to train his woman correctly but just wasn't able to save her from herself. We should commend this brave individual for taking a a stray into his home for rehabilitation.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DECI4 on September 05, 2012, 12:38:13 AM
It sounds like this poor man did his best to train his woman correctly but just wasn't able to save her from herself. We should commend this brave individual for taking a a stray into his home for rehabilitation.

Translation:

The back of my throat is sore from sucking Fang's knob.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2012, 01:52:20 AM

Translation:

The back of my throat is sore from sucking Fang's knob.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division