News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

MORE BIJIJOO CONTROVERSY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 02, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like it because it's just like b captured the essence of my best friend IF SHE WAS A HEARTLESS SERIAL KILLER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 02:28:58 AM
I like it because it's just like b captured the essence of my best friend IF SHE WAS A HEARTLESS SERIAL KILLER.

PROVE SHE'S NOT.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on September 16, 2012, 02:32:30 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 02:28:58 AM

PROVE SHE'S NOT.

:lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on January 13, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
So Dan Savage posted it:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/01/11/still-life-with-rick-santorum

and then this other blogger reposted it:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/01/13/harper-steps-in-it/

B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

I missed this! This is great news, I want to see Bijijoo stuff EVERYWHERE.  :)

The praying hands lamp and the 6:66 on the clock are apt, too.  :lol:

Serial killer friend is fantastic. And I second the lizard sex.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division