News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

MORE BIJIJOO CONTROVERSY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 02, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like it because it's just like b captured the essence of my best friend IF SHE WAS A HEARTLESS SERIAL KILLER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 02:28:58 AM
I like it because it's just like b captured the essence of my best friend IF SHE WAS A HEARTLESS SERIAL KILLER.

PROVE SHE'S NOT.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on September 16, 2012, 02:32:30 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 02:28:58 AM

PROVE SHE'S NOT.

:lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on January 13, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
So Dan Savage posted it:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/01/11/still-life-with-rick-santorum

and then this other blogger reposted it:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/01/13/harper-steps-in-it/

B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

I missed this! This is great news, I want to see Bijijoo stuff EVERYWHERE.  :)

The praying hands lamp and the 6:66 on the clock are apt, too.  :lol:

Serial killer friend is fantastic. And I second the lizard sex.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division