News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Barack Obama, The Littlest Spender?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 06, 2012, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

FORBES IS PART OF THE LIBRUL LAMESTREAM MEDIA!
  \
:redneck2:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Reagan was one of the biggest ones, wasn't he?  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hirley0

Cain

Juana

He oughta be spending it on outspending them damn, uh...who're we fightin' this time? It don't matter in the end, I guess. 'Merkia'll make it through, so long as we stay kaptialist and don't spend it on shit like uni-versal health care.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel