News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

This is what happens when you give Occult knowledge to the masses.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, September 06, 2012, 10:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

I was shown this video by one of my friends and collaborators just last night.
This is CLEARLY the truth, brought out into the public eye for to free us all!  Also the funniest video of it's type I have ever seen. Ever.

Now just hear the man out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0BnQpeNIA

:lulz:
Looking into his account I think there's a real gold mine here!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

The Wizard Joseph

Yeah, me too. And it's amazing!  If he's not trolling then I think he needs the kind of help you can't get from just a pill. 
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

After watching more of the vids and observing the comments and responses I've come to the conclusion that he is indeed a bit of a wackjob, and the funny is incidental.  His symbolic leaps are coherent, but not a reflection of a healthy mind that is in the driver's seat.

It's still funny, but a little funny-sad to me now. The poor bastard. I can relate to it, having been on the edge and out in deep water a few times. He's not swimming well.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMMW

This is amazing.

Reminds me of this guy.
Marijuana is #BANNED and #ILLEGAL because it is a mind expanding drug that allows you to see the true nature of things. When you smoke buds with a certain type of purple and blue crystal, it activates your neuro centers and specifically a part of the brain called the cranial eczema. It is be(lie)ved that this part of the brain, regularly dormant in humans, is an ancient secret. Most pre-human societies were telepathic, using this center of the brain to communicate on a cosmic level and tap into truths that we don't know. This is why they never developed technology--no need for computers or war when you're already living in utopia. However some humans mutated and without cranial eczema activation were forced to discovering spears and crude weapons which they used to wipe out the peaceful telepathic pre-humans. It is this center of the brain that we tap into when listening to dubstep or smoking herb. It enfeebles us to be peaceful and be in touch with the divine, which is why the governments of the world want to unite to stop it and keep the people living in darkness. Whatever that's just a little bit of the stuff I know about and crazy shit I think about day to day. Follow me on twitter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

LISTENING TO DUPSTEP AND GETTING HIGH ALLOWS ME TO ACCESS HIGHER LEVELS OF CONSCIOUS AND SPIRITUAL KNOWLEGDE.

Christ, I'm already sympathising with the non-telepathic humans.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2012, 05:50:53 AM
LISTENING TO DUPSTEP AND GETTING HIGH ALLOWS ME TO ACCESS HIGHER LEVELS OF CONSCIOUS AND SPIRITUAL KNOWLEGDE.

I sure as fuck am.  I HAVE A FLAKE OF FLINT.  SHOW ME WHERE THE HIPPIES ARE AT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

MMMW

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MMMW on September 16, 2012, 06:20:42 AM
But did you watch the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

Just making sure!

No.  I have already exceeded my Stupid Hippy Quota today, by reading Our Common Enemy's posts up in the flouride thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 16, 2012, 06:00:33 AM

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 16, 2012, 06:23:12 AM

Just making sure!

No.  I have already exceeded my Stupid Hippy Quota today, by reading Our Common Enemy's posts up in the flouride thread.

It's actually a fairly hilarious riff on every stoned hippie conspiracy theorist who babbles a bunch of nothing without saying anything, ever.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 16, 2012, 03:37:59 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 16, 2012, 06:23:12 AM

Just making sure!

It's actually a fairly hilarious riff on every stoned hippie conspiracy theorist who babbles a bunch of nothing without saying anything, ever.

The last thing you hear is some girl off-camera saying "I can see your penis!"  :lulz:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Just making sure!

Now That's a video!

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 16, 2012, 06:00:33 AM

Over there in the clearing. They seem to believe that their "tree spirits" will somehow protect them. They make some very nice bracelets, and just LOOK at all that virgin timber.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl