News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Radio Discordia podcast station

Started by GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327, September 09, 2012, 12:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327

Ok, so I am Gavriel Morningstar aka Gavriel Discordia EPIS http://www.facebook.com/GavrielDiscordia.PsyIndustries

Im the founder of Discordia Merchandising, Discordia Culture Shop, the Library of Discordia, Psychological Industries, Pink Nightmare Squad and onemillionbuttonsfordigitalfreedom.com and several other things like The Only Church of Consumer...

anyway, I started a Podcast known as Radio Discordia once i saw that NO ONE had done anything resembling it before...

http://radiodiscordia.blogspot.com/

Not exactly Discordia specific material but thats boring. Anything that shakes up people perceptions is 'Discordian' enough!

I prefer to think of Discordianism as a secret society of doers, and not necessarily Discordia specific doings, but just a general 'We are Discordians we will do everything cool, take over the means of production, retail and all forms of media because we are fucking smarter than most fucks and and we are tired of being ruled by our inferiors!"

Anyway, i stopped doing the podcasting when my son was born but i would love to team up with anyone familiar with Blogger if they would like to add to Radio Discordia and make it keep going, new era style! even though i stopped two years ago that hasent stopped the podcast from getting over 10,000 hits and some of the shows have been downloaded 600 times and more!

All podcasts are mixtapes of MP3s and intros and station breaks laced together into single MP3 files for ease of listening and downloads. The blog streams, and 'feeds' to ipods, PSPs, and anything else im sure. All podcasts are pre-recorded and linked into Blogger via the Internet Archive for free permanent online storage!

I can direct anyone in a more specific way and supply programs and station ID files once they are on board...

AFK

Actually, we did have an online radio station for awhile, and POEE had POEEcasts, so there has been stuff around. But good to see another spag doing it up.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327

I welcome anyone pointing me at some online audio that HAS to go up, i will gladly add it to the Blog archive for ease of Listening for the Users... Discordian Specific is cool, but i will take any spoken word, audiobooks, inde bands of exceptional note etc etc.

THX enlightened ones!

AFK

Raped By Food would be a must.  Talk to LMNO about that one.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.