Main Menu

PLEASE, Deduce something ridiculous.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 09, 2012, 07:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:39:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:33:28 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:31:49 AM
Doesn't he think New Mexico is in the Yucatan, too? You know, because it's got "Mexico" in it.

And we know how he feels about Mexicans, right?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,10962.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 18, 2006, 06:30:41 PM
You sound more like a migrant worker(or bum) then revolutionary or whatever you think other people should see you as.

"... bums shit wear(sic) they want"
                /
:redneck2:

Lol, you still want to take my shit out of context. Don't you remember that was your time of freedom on the road! That was your time of taking off and taking on whatever the road gave you next. At least that's what you fucking told the forum. You were living out fantasy of freedom and I asked what IT'S APPLICATION WAS! How was I suppose to do that, stuck at home, with little money and no time. You built up such a beautiful illusion of grandeur, and then called me a racist for calling you out on your own naiveness.

I bring the Spicy.

Dr. Cow Ass

I just found this shit too when looking in my post archives, from 2006...

Or Kill Me / Re: Cain contra Robert Anton Wilson
« on: October 28, 2006, 05:09:48 PM »
Robert Anton Wilson isn't the problem, it's the people that take him seriosuly or think he's a figure head in this thing of ours(which he is, but that's cuz people made him that way.) I first came across Prinicipia Discordia after reading the Illuminatus, and I really can't say it's completely changed my life(either books) but I'm still growing and expirienceing things with an added discordian perspective, so I have to thank RAW. As far as I can tell, RAW was only trying to get a point across in Illuminatus, but he did it in a very confusing, entertaining, and downright ridiculous way(which I love, but not everyone does.) When I read the part where George first discovers the "truth" of the robot when he was being illuminated by Hagbard, I took it to heart. There's SO many authors, philosophers, socioligist, etc. that talk about conformity and all the limitations and problems it could bestow on a person or group, but reading Hagbard talk about the robot presented it in totally original and oddily understandable fashion.

Second, if your pissed about RAW giving a definintion to Discordianism, then create one that's completely opposite. When it comes to Discordianism, there is no Dogma or law except for the ones people impose on it. Keep the people guessing. When asking someone what Discordianism is, they may say...

"There a religion that believes Humor is the key to salvation"

"They believe that all religions, miricles, and phenomina can be explianed through quantum physics"

"I think they believe aliens run the planet and will return in like 400 years or something"

"They have these really weird sex rituals which consist of massive orgies and artificial straw berries"

"Oh, they beileve farting alot will guarentee them safe passage to the next world."

"There just crazy"

And the best...
"I have no fucking clue."

You see, all these answers are true, but technically none of them are true. HA, isn't that beautiful.

Isn't somthing with no name, the same as somthing with many names that are all valid AND invalid.

BTW, wtf does it matter what thornley and hill believed or practiced. They created this monster with the intent of letting in run loose, they're in the same boat as the rest of us now.

In summation, RAW didn't do anything. As a matter of fact he did the only thing a discordian could do and came up with his own theory of how people work and/or should work, but not once, did he ever claim his theory was right or absolute. The fault lies with the dogmatic student, not the sage.

EDIT: Nothing I just wrote is true, but all of it is. Dig?

I am proud of this post. I know you people think, "Well of course you are, IT'S YOUR POST!" But honestly when I found this I had no idea I even posted it. I was too fucked at the time with psychological and recreational (that means drugs) problems. I fucked up so bad in so many aspects of life, but I'm 23 now, btw, and I have time. But when I look on these old posts, it sort of makes me scared and confident at the same time. I mean, look at this post above, I wrote that shit when I was 17 years old, and even now I think it's awesome. Fucked in many ways, of course, but true and awesome nonetheless. I just hope others that come this way can develop the same sense of confidence -false confidence- many will call it, but what do they know?

They've already submitted to dumb happiness, or desperate nihilism.
I bring the Spicy.

tyrannosaurus vex

I refuse to be trolled by this schmuck's nonsense when there's a perfectly good debate about feminism next door.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, he seems to be saying that calling migrant workers bums and black parents irresponsible isn't racist and TEH BAD OLD TGRR TOOK EVERYTING OUT-O-CONTEXT AN HE IZ NAIVE.

What a waste of time, I could find morons like Cow Ass on TCC.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:29:54 AM
For those of you who don't know our little buddy Cowass, here's a little sample:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31953.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on March 22, 2012, 03:51:16 AM

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 02:50:30 PM
Since your last visit Dr Cowass, the forum has been almost entirely overrun by irresponsible black parents.

Sounds like Chicago's Public Transit.

Yea, have at that last one.

...ew.  :sad:
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 09, 2012, 08:51:53 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:39:49 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:33:28 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:31:49 AM
Doesn't he think New Mexico is in the Yucatan, too? You know, because it's got "Mexico" in it.

And we know how he feels about Mexicans, right?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,10962.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 18, 2006, 06:30:41 PM
You sound more like a migrant worker(or bum) then revolutionary or whatever you think other people should see you as.

"... bums shit wear(sic) they want"
                /
:redneck2:

Lol, you still want to take my shit out of context. Don't you remember that was your time of freedom on the road! That was your time of taking off and taking on whatever the road gave you next. At least that's what you fucking told the forum. You were living out fantasy of freedom and I asked what IT'S APPLICATION WAS! How was I suppose to do that, stuck at home, with little money and no time. You built up such a beautiful illusion of grandeur, and then called me a racist for calling you out on your own naiveness.

I don't think SHE ever said that, Cowass.

Been into the ethylene glycol again, have we?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'll say it now.

Cow Ass, you're a racist.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

I always wonder, why do they come back?  Curiousity?  Boredom? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 09, 2012, 06:16:29 PM

I think they  believe we have no long term memory.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

He sounds just like all of the old French farts around here who hang out at Tim Horton's and complain about the Somalis.  What's really sad is one of them was just elected Mayor. Imagine that for a minute, Mayor Cow Ass.  Doesn't that put a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart?

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 06:17:00 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 09, 2012, 06:16:29 PM

I think they  believe we have no long term memory.

I see.  Therefore "I bring the spicy".

Mangrove

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 09, 2012, 06:21:43 PM
He sounds just like all of the old French farts around here who hang out at Tim Horton's and complain about the Somalis.  What's really sad is one of them was just elected Mayor. Imagine that for a minute, Mayor Cow Ass.  Doesn't that put a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart?

I heard about that. Isn't that the "Somalis should leave their culture at home" guy?

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

That would be him.  Mayor MacDonald.  Unfortunately,the guy who ran against him for Mayor died like a month before the election.  And the dead guy actually almost won.  Petitions are going around and all kinds of groups have come together to ask him to apologize and resign. 

Meanwhile, he's basically legitimized open racism and you should see some of the letters-to-the-editor that are being published.  We were actually making some progress, but he went and ripped off the band-aid and made a fresh, seeping wound.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Interesting bit of trivia that I learned in psych class; most racists (above and beyond garden-variety institutionalized racism, which all of us carry around unknowingly) are perfectly aware they're racist, and will avoid surveys and other situations where they are asked to give a direct answer about their racial views.

Observation about Cowass: Rather than directly state that he held some racist views and has changed them, he is evasive and invokes phrases like "out of context" and "twisting my words" to avoid taking responsibility and naming his racism. This indicates to me that his views remain unchanged.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on October 06, 2012, 04:21:12 PM
Interesting bit of trivia that I learned in psych class; most racists (above and beyond garden-variety institutionalized racism, which all of us carry around unknowingly) are perfectly aware they're racist, and will avoid surveys and other situations where they are asked to give a direct answer about their racial views.

Observation about Cowass: Rather than directly state that he held some racist views and has changed them, he is evasive and invokes phrases like "out of context" and "twisting my words" to avoid taking responsibility and naming his racism. This indicates to me that his views remain unchanged.

Makes sense. Unless a person is a flat out, obvious, Klan loving, goose stepping, white power MORON, my experience is that people will say racist things but would deeply offended if you called them on it.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.