News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

PLEASE, Deduce something ridiculous.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 09, 2012, 07:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

I'm asking this community, as well as a variety of other off-kilter interweb communities (most of them are Religious or militant athiests, btw- it just works out that way) to logically deduce something ridiculous, or at least something that seems ridiculous to the uninformed.  That last word means many things to many people, btw. But, I'm trusting this community to come up wit something profound, if not..well, you're out of the discussion.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't want to be part of any discussion you're involved in, Cowass, because you're a miserable racist with not a single idea in your head.

Go somewhere else to get ideas to foist off as your own in the above mentioned conversations.

TIA.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:00:41 AM
I don't want to be part of any discussion you're involved in, Cowass, because you're a miserable racist with not a single idea in your head.

Go somewhere else to get ideas to foist off as your own in the above mentioned conversations.

TIA.

Well at least you're here this time!

I don't what else to say.
I bring the Spicy.

tyrannosaurus vex

1. Dr. Cow Ass had Human parents.
2. Therefore, Dr. Cow Ass must be Human.

The trick here is that the deduction becomes more ridiculous the more informed you are.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on September 09, 2012, 08:11:15 AM

The trick here is that the deduction becomes more ridiculous the more informed you are.

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dr. Cow Ass

People of Truth are not normally that honest about Truth.

I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 09, 2012, 08:17:49 AM

Depends who they're talking to, I guess.  You've made your odious racial views well known (ensuring that nothing else you ever say will be taken seriously), then you stomp back in asking for help, and in the same breath telling people that if they don't measure up they should fuck off.

So, you know, fuck off.

The Good Reverend Roger

For those of you who don't know our little buddy Cowass, here's a little sample:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,31953.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on March 22, 2012, 03:51:16 AM

Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2012, 02:50:30 PM
Since your last visit Dr Cowass, the forum has been almost entirely overrun by irresponsible black parents.

Sounds like Chicago's Public Transit.

Yea, have at that last one.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Doesn't he think New Mexico is in the Yucatan, too? You know, because it's got "Mexico" in it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:31:49 AM
Doesn't he think New Mexico is in the Yucatan, too? You know, because it's got "Mexico" in it.

And we know how he feels about Mexicans, right?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,10962.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 18, 2006, 06:30:41 PM
You sound more like a migrant worker(or bum) then revolutionary or whatever you think other people should see you as.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:19:55 AM

Depends who they're talking to, I guess.  You've made your odious racial views well known (ensuring that nothing else you ever say will be taken seriously), then you stomp back in asking for help, and in the same breath telling people that if they don't measure up they should fuck off.

So, you know, fuck off.

I cannot do that. I mean, the forums could boot me, but that really isn't the discordian's style. That's more like Catholic.com's style, the fucks boooted me thrice.

Do you know what my last post was!? I mean my last REAL post?

This is it, posted in 2007, and I thought it was so true...

I think I'm in the same situation as you, that is, I just graduated highschool. You made some good points in your prose that I'm sure have been bought up before, but you can't get so dramatic and gloomy about graduating high school. Imagine when real shit happens in the real world. There's reason to be scared and angry, but you can't let that get in the way of enjoying life, especially now.

I suggest you have as much fun as you still can and stop worrying about rights, the machine, or your far off future for that matter. 

I especially liked the end of the prose where you state "this is only the beginning" because your absolutely right. I don't know about you but I'm pumped as hell right now. I'm 18, I got my whole life in front of me. Ten years from now I could be a revolutionary, a drug addict, a spiritual leader, a serial killer, a UPS warehouse worker, ANYTHING. This is no time to get dark and emo. This is the time to stand up w/ a big smile on my face, pound my chest and charge the world head on.

Oh yes, things are going to get spicy in next decade, very spicy indeed."

I posted that shit in 07'! You had to have see it, Roger.

Exuberantly confident and totally fucked. 

Point I'm trying to make is I've been trying to figure something out, HERE, that's important. Not exactly sure what though.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 09, 2012, 08:33:48 AM

So, you know, fuck off.

I cannot do that. I mean, the forums could boot me, but that really isn't the discordian's style. That's more like Catholic.com's style, the fucks boooted me thrice.

I think I'm in the same situation as you, that is, I just graduated highschool. You made some good points in your prose that I'm sure have been bought up before, but you can't get so dramatic and gloomy about graduating high school. Imagine when real shit happens in the real world. There's reason to be scared and angry, but you can't let that get in the way of enjoying life, especially now.

I suggest you have as much fun as you still can and stop worrying about rights, the machine, or your far off future for that matter. 

I especially liked the end of the prose where you state "this is only the beginning" because your absolutely right. I don't know about you but I'm pumped as hell right now. I'm 18, I got my whole life in front of me. Ten years from now I could be a revolutionary, a drug addict, a spiritual leader, a serial killer, a UPS warehouse worker, ANYTHING. This is no time to get dark and emo. This is the time to stand up w/ a big smile on my face, pound my chest and charge the world head on.

Point I'm trying to make is I've been trying to figure something out, HERE, that's important. Not exactly sure what though.

And even then you were a virulent racist.  You're AmericaTM in all its glory.  Not the collection of good ideas that the founders made a mad attempt at instilling, but the horrible 600 pound WalMart po'bucker that was the actual result.

So tell us more about "irresponsible black parents" and "migrant workers (bums)".  It's all you're good for.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:33:28 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:31:49 AM

And we know how he feels about Mexicans, right?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,10962.0.html

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on November 18, 2006, 06:30:41 PM
You sound more like a migrant worker(or bum) then revolutionary or whatever you think other people should see you as.

"... bums shit wear(sic) they want"
                /
:redneck2:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2012, 08:36:37 AM
Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 09, 2012, 08:33:48 AM

So, you know, fuck off.

And even then you were a virulent racist.  You're AmericaTM in all its glory.  Not the collection of good ideas that the founders made a mad attempt at instilling, but the horrible 600 pound WalMart po'bucker that was the actual result.

So tell us more about "irresponsible black parents" and "migrant workers (bums)".  It's all you're good for.

But he wants IDEAS. Probably needs filler for his little Stormfront podcast or something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 09, 2012, 08:45:02 AM
But he wants IDEAS. Probably needs filler for his little Stormfront podcast or something.

Thing is, he's everything I hate about humans, all wrapped up in one little ball of filth.