News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

An Open Letter To Twiddington (& others): What Just Happened.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 10, 2012, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2012, 11:15:05 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 10, 2012, 11:13:13 PM
I would like to look at the different divisions of privilege amongst the fifty remaining Discordians.

I think its grossly unfair how ten refuse to accept that their values are not as good as that other ten have less privilege, and then both of those groups are grossly unfair for refusing to accept the values of the less privalaged remaining 29.

I of course have the worst values as the Illuminati primus, throned upon the White CIStern which I fill with oceans of my tears wrought by my lack of understanding of all those less privileged.

Conversely, by virtue of being Greek, you are among the most oppressed of us here.

I suggest beating up VERBL, and then stealing his wallet.
By posting on this forum I have destroyed all your credit ratings by association.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Faust on September 10, 2012, 11:17:46 PM
I would like to look at the different divisions of privilege amongst the fifty remaining Discordians.

I think its grossly unfair how ten refuse to accept that their values are not as good as that other ten have less privilege, and then both of those groups are grossly unfair for refusing to accept the values of the less privalaged remaining 29.

I of course have the worst values as the Illuminati primus, throned upon the White CIStern which I fill with oceans of my tears wrought by my lack of understanding of all those less privileged.

Conversely, by virtue of being Greek, you are among the most oppressed of us here.

By posting on this forum I have destroyed all your credit ratings by association.

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Verbal Mike

There's not much in there, and I could probably use a good beating.
Not really getting a lot of what's going on here right now, but trying to take a step back and think it over some more before I wade back in.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Freeky

Quote from: VERBL on September 10, 2012, 11:50:37 PM

There's not much in there, and I could probably use a good beating.
:fap: