News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Man dies from living room penis enlargement procedure.

Started by Suu, September 13, 2012, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

The man was just trying to get ahead in the game of life for once. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

BIG DICKS ARE BAD LUCK IN TIBET AND INDIA  :lulz:

The Tibetans believe it is unlucky for a man to be over-endowed. He will be a rich and good husband if his penis is no more than six finger widths' long. But if while squatting, the penis reaches to the bottom of his heels, his life will be full of sorrow.

The Hindus have similar beliefs. According to the Brihat Samhita*, a big penis can only mean trouble, the man will be poor and will have no sons. If his member is straight, small and sinewy he will be rich. A penis inclining towards the left indicates poverty. If a man has perfect, matching testicles of the same size he will be a king and if they're not matching, he'll be fond of sex. If the glans penis be depressed in the middle, the person will father daughters and be poor; if it is raised in the middle, he will have many cows; if it's not very large, he will be rich.

Semen is also important. If it smells like honey, the man will be rich; like salt he will be poor; like fish, he will have many children. If it is thin he will have daughters and live in great comfort. Finally, forget the superstud routine if you want a long life. A person whose sexual intercourse lasts more than a minute or will live long, but prolonged bouts of rumpy-pumpy will lead to an early death.

Possibly NSFW, if the pics load: Somebody started to practice here, but the thread was apparently abandoned in 2005.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hooplala

Quote from: v3x on September 13, 2012, 10:47:56 PM
Also -- and I'm not a medical doctor so correct me if i'm wrong -- but breast enlargement using self-contained silicone implants is not the same as "injecting some silicone into a penis." Even if it doesn't kill you, it will have... uh.. zero effect.

There are boobjobs which involve silicone being injected into the breast, rather than in bags.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

I think the lesson here is "learn to live with the body you have."

I don't mean "don't improve yourself as far as conditioning goes", I mean "getting altered (safely or not) to conform to society's expectations is as PINKBOY as you can get."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 14, 2012, 02:49:49 PM

I don't mean "don't improve yourself as far as conditioning goes", I mean "getting altered (safely or not) to conform to society's expectations is as PINKBOY as you can get."

Yep.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 14, 2012, 11:12:22 AM
If a man has perfect, matching testicles of the same size he will be a king and if they're not matching, he'll be fond of sex.

Fixed.

Also, the Romans thought big dicks were comical and grotesque.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 14, 2012, 02:49:49 PM

If yer lady doesn't like the size of it, get good at cunnilingus. It's not a hard thing to figure out, and costs less. But otherwise, this.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 14, 2012, 10:10:59 PM
If a man has perfect, matching testicles of the same size he will be a king and if they're not matching, he'll be fond of sex.

Fixed.

I think the Greeks might have been the same way. Their gods tended not to have a hell of a lot going on down there.  :lol:

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 14, 2012, 10:18:24 PM

Fixed.

I think the Greeks might have been the same way. Their gods tended not to have a hell of a lot going on down there.  :lol:

This explains why my favorite pick up line, "Baby, I'm hung like Zeus," has never worked for me.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Those statues can bypass a safe search filter. You don't even have to label them "NSFW".  :lol:

Suu

Fixed.

Let's face it...Penises ARE comical and grotesque, no matter the size. I mean...LOOK AT THEM! At least the funky parts of a vagina are hidden behind meat flaps.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 15, 2012, 04:00:43 AM

Fixed.

Let's face it...Penises ARE comical and grotesque, no matter the size. I mean...LOOK AT THEM! At least the funky parts of a vagina are hidden behind meat flaps.

So is my penis.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 15, 2012, 04:01:07 AM

Fixed.

So is my penis.

:horrormirth:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 15, 2012, 04:01:07 AM

Fixed.

So is my penis.

BAZINGA!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Fixed.

The sight of a penis isn't comical or grotesque. Talking about it is though.

Twid,
looks at a dick once for each cup of coffee per day.