News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Man dies from living room penis enlargement procedure.

Started by Suu, September 13, 2012, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on September 14, 2012, 02:46:37 PM
Quote from: v3x on September 13, 2012, 10:47:56 PM
Also -- and I'm not a medical doctor so correct me if i'm wrong -- but breast enlargement using self-contained silicone implants is not the same as "injecting some silicone into a penis." Even if it doesn't kill you, it will have... uh.. zero effect.

There are boobjobs which involve silicone being injected into the breast, rather than in bags.

"Are" in a back-alley and/or third-world sort of sense. Even contained silicone implants have been illegal in the US since 1992 due to leaking issues, and direct injection long before that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 15, 2012, 05:17:06 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 15, 2012, 04:00:43 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 14, 2012, 10:10:59 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 14, 2012, 11:12:22 AM
If a man has perfect, matching testicles of the same size he will be a king and if they're not matching, he'll be fond of sex.

Fixed.

Also, the Romans thought big dicks were comical and grotesque.

Let's face it...Penises ARE comical and grotesque, no matter the size. I mean...LOOK AT THEM! At least the funky parts of a vagina are hidden behind meat flaps.

The sight of a penis isn't comical or grotesque. Talking about it is though.

Twid,
looks at a dick once for each cup of coffee per day.

:lulz: Oh, the life of a research assistant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:55:04 AM
Also -- and I'm not a medical doctor so correct me if i'm wrong -- but breast enlargement using self-contained silicone implants is not the same as "injecting some silicone into a penis." Even if it doesn't kill you, it will have... uh.. zero effect.

There are boobjobs which involve silicone being injected into the breast, rather than in bags.

"Are" in a back-alley and/or third-world sort of sense. Even contained silicone implants have been illegal in the US since 1992 due to leaking issues, and direct injection long before that.
Really? So all new boob jobs are based on some other material?
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Don Coyote

Quote from: VERBL on September 15, 2012, 10:06:25 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:55:04 AM

Bags of saline IIRC.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 15, 2012, 01:47:03 PM

Bags of saline IIRC.

Yep. So that if the bags leak, the patient doesn't suffer debilitating side effects or death.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:56:53 AM
If a man has perfect, matching testicles of the same size he will be a king and if they're not matching, he'll be fond of sex.

Fixed.

Let's face it...Penises ARE comical and grotesque, no matter the size. I mean...LOOK AT THEM! At least the funky parts of a vagina are hidden behind meat flaps.

Twid,

It's the easiest way to note how many hours I've done
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Oddly enough that crappy movie breast men gives a good background on the whole history of it up to the late nineties.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 14, 2012, 02:49:49 PM
I think the lesson here is "learn to live with the body you have."

I don't mean "don't improve yourself as far as conditioning goes", I mean "getting altered (safely or not) to conform to society's expectations is as PINKBOY as you can get."
Modifying yourself for your own amusement though could still garner the same results. I think the moral of the story is don't go for surgical procedures in peoples living rooms, which seems to be becoming a trend

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57481138/fake-doctor-charged-in-buttocks-injection-death/

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 15, 2012, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:56:53 AM

Fixed.

Twid,

"counting penises" as a measure of the passage of time is... well, it's wonderful.

Stuck at work, counting penises until I can go home

yep

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:38:08 PM

Fixed.

Twid,

"counting penises" as a measure of the passage of time is... well, it's wonderful.

yep

:lulz:
I meant the coffee. But that's a pretty funny idea.

What time is it?
Five and a half penises.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 15, 2012, 06:47:27 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 15, 2012, 06:38:08 PM

Fixed.

Twid,

yep

What time is it?
Five and a half penises.

Hang in there...only one more penis and you can go home.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 15, 2012, 09:14:49 PM

Fixed.

Twid,

yep

What time is it?
Five and a half penises.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 15, 2012, 09:14:49 PM

Fixed.

Twid,

yep

What time is it?
Five and a half penises.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."