News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Fancy New Pope Cards

Started by CorbeauEtRenard, August 30, 2012, 04:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorbeauEtRenard

I mentioned it in the O:MF forum, but I've got lots and lots of pope cards that I whipped up and had printed, and I'll happily mail them to people who want to have one (or a few).
I've finally got some time to spare, so PM me if you're interested.

Here's what they look like:

Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

trippinprincezz13

It's like some sort of crazy mid-September Christmas! Pope cards and BotSG came yesterday, Chao Te Ching today.

Thank you muchly Corbeau for the cards and I am looking forward to the Chao Te Ching

Also, I may have a book problem as that is just a fraction of what I've ordered in the past several weeks/months.

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.