Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ho|ist on December 07, 2012, 06:14:29 PM
Eh- like i said hes not really bother me. Its just a bit of a head scratcher for me i suppose.

There's no mystery to it.  He's a bitter, aging hipster ARTISTE(!).  He dogs on you because you're younger than he is and because you're having fun with your music.  His envy is palpable.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:33:35 PM
Further for the record: I do support them. Today, for instance, I made about 10 litres of duck soup and went shopping, despite the fact that I can bearly lift my left arm due to yesterday's bicycle accident involving black ice and a partly torn ligament in my shoulder.

And you're here about 24/7, while neglecting your children.  And making duck soup, rather than earning any money.  And attempting to fuck off to England a few months back.

:lulz:

Father of the year.

The button doesn't work, hey! But it doesn't mind being pressed, so keep going...

Actually, I just don't log out. This month, through gruelling prostitution of my brainzez, I've already made about two grand, and that, with my wife's income, is plenty for us here. Thank you for your kind advice. Actually, as you are fond of long essays, here's one:

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/hello-stranger-on-the-street-could-you-please-tell-me-how-to-take-care-of-my-baby

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:41:09 PM
Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:35:34 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Your art is total shit, though, and I refrained from comment rather than saying it's shit because that's what I usually do when someone here posts art that isn't good. It's a social graces thing.

I think it's a hypocritical self-defense move, myself. Thanks for your opinion.

That's because you're a sociopath.

Wishful thinking, probably coupled with projection.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: ho|ist on December 07, 2012, 05:59:05 PM
No im mot a recording musician in the sense that youre using it. I am a musician who can make recordings but im not particularly good at it. I didnt record the album. Someone else did. I just played my riffs.

And either your ear is very very sensitive or youre being deliberate picky. But since you say later that shes only slightly out of tune for little amounts of time im going to say its the latter.

Sorry. I'm actually saying she is a little out of tune most of the time. Must have expressed myself with my usual clumsiness.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 06:05:04 PM
Nope.  You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion of me.  I have not attacked your kids; on the contrary, I feel pity for them, given what quality of parenting they are obviously receiving.  As for you, I can only speak the truth as I see it.  You're a toxic person, and that doesn't just happen in one facet of a person's life.

No, I have not. It's your own future opinion about yourself, big man, that I'm somewhat worried about. For your sake. Because a bit later, when perhaps you have sobered up, or regained the currently offline parts of your brain, you are going to see how atrociously ridiculous it is to be saying this shit: "given what quality of parenting they are obviously receiving" - you have, and can have, no "obvious" ideas about that at all. What you call obvious, is your sorry-ass wishful thinking. Your blatant need to convince yourself that I am all manner of evil things (you know, the sort of thing you half-jokingly boast about in yourself) is confirmation of the insecurity theory. You are digging yourself in deeper right now.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 06:05:04 PM
Fight the power, Slappy.  Rescue PD from my vice-like grip, O ye hero, ye liberator.  The downtrodden masses are depending upon you to save them from my mind control lasers.

I'm not fighting any sort of power, I'm just fighting you. Purely for the amusement value. (And, I suspect, an audience.) Downtrodden masses? No. Complacent people who don't mind a bit of hypocrisy mixed in with their laughs, and enjoy cheap laughs? Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 06:39:21 PM
It's your own future opinion about yourself, big man, that I'm somewhat worried about.

No worries on that score.  If I didn't have brain damage, I'd sleep like a baby.  There are people I tend to go easy on, because whatever their faults, they are essentially decent people.  You are not.  You are the human equivalent of a tape worm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:35:34 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Your art is total shit, though, and I refrained from comment rather than saying it's shit because that's what I usually do when someone here posts art that isn't good. It's a social graces thing.

I think it's a hypocritical self-defense move, myself. Thanks for your opinion.

Hypocritical how? Self-defense of what?  :? You don't make any sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:34:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 02:36:44 PM
Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 02:35:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 01:45:32 PM
... is beyond me.

And it's not the only thing, either.

And I'm not that sure people hate me, somehow, either.  :lulz:

They do.

I think you should ask around.

Okay.

ANYONE LIKE HOLIST?  SPEAK UP, PLS.

It's not that I don't like holist, or hate him, it's that I feel a distinct lack of empathy, sympathy or antipathy towards him. He is an unfunny bore, that lacks the selfawareness to know how boring he really is. And for the record, he is getting exactly what he wants/deserves, otherwise I would being speaking out, which is incidentally partly how I ended up on PD in the first place.

So holist, shut the fuck up.

Coyote

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:40:43 PM
Okay.

ANYONE LIKE HOLIST?  SPEAK UP, PLS.

As far as I can see, holist takes every opportunity to insult, demean or belittle someone, and takes all of his own opinions to be foregone conclusions. There's nothing to like, so far.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Phox

I like H0list, and ho|ist, and hølist, and 'HOLIST. Does they counts holistes?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

Quote from: 'HOLIST on December 08, 2012, 06:47:36 AM
I like H0list, and ho|ist, and hølist, and 'HOLIST. Does they counts holistes?

Quote from: hølist on December 09, 2012, 03:22:45 AM
And don't forget holis†!

I see . . .  :cry: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel