News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Post clean up bump

Started by Dildo Argentino, September 18, 2012, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 05:05:48 PM
Post clean up bump.

Well done, comrade. You are beneath contempt. Last thing you need to do, clean up this topic. Won't be troubling you for a good long while.

I'm sure you are aware of it, but may it at least bring back some fond memories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

I didn't censor shit, you dumbfuck.  Your posts are here:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,33286.0.html

Untouched, in order, alongside the posts from others that were responding to you.  You decided to derail a functional conversation because your butt hurt, so the conversation was split.

You don't get to fuck things up for the people that had requested that thread be rewritten, just because you're mad at mean old Fidel.  Sorry.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 18, 2012, 06:43:23 PM
What are you talking about?

He has no idea, because his head's full of garbage and his heart's full of Poptard.

He's not Poptard, but given his behavior, he may as well be.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And the real pity is, he's probably lying about not troubling us for a good long time.

:crankey:

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:46:29 PM
And the real pity is, he's probably lying about not troubling us for a good long time.

That plural and singular, again. I addressed you (singular) and I was talking to you (singular)

I was critical of you, and on topic. It got to the point that mustering even a half-not-shameful response became a chore for you. So you kicked what I have written to the side. You did not stamp on it.

If it's all the same to ya, I'd just as soon he didn't stain up the thread unnecessarily.

And it seems to me it was your idea.

See you around.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 06:52:20 PM

That plural and singular, again. I addressed you (singular) and I was talking to you (singular)

I was critical of you, and on topic. It got to the point that mustering even a half-not-shameful response became a chore for you. So you kicked what I have written to the side. You did not stamp on it.

If it's all the same to ya, I'd just as soon he didn't stain up the thread unnecessarily.

And it seems to me it was your idea.

See you around.

It was in fact my idea.  And how can we miss you if you don't actually leave?  I mean, I'm all set to rend my clothes in remorse, and here you are again.  It kind of ruins the moment.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 18, 2012, 06:54:27 PM
What the fuck just happened?

Arse biscuit Poptards in an active thread.

Thread gets split.

Arse Biscuit compares us (me?) to Stalin and Beria, because that's totally the same thing.

Fidel laughs at arse biscuit.  Like this ---> :lulz:

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:44:19 PM

Untouched, in order, alongside the posts from others that were responding to you.  You decided to derail a functional conversation because your butt hurt, so the conversation was split.

You don't get to fuck things up for the people that had requested that thread be rewritten, just because you're mad at mean old Fidel.  Sorry.

and shortly afterwards: it was in fact my idea.

Did you just admit to lying in my face to justify you actions? Well done, biped.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:44:19 PM

and shortly afterwards: it was in fact my idea.

Did you just admit to lying in my face to justify you actions? Well done, biped.

Nope.  Not sure what the fuck you're talking about.  You seem to be under an impression that "the request that the thread be rewritten" = "split".  Had you even READ the thread, you'd know that the thread itself was rewritten at the request of 3 people, the original version being lost.

Since you can't be bothered to read a thread you plan to spam, I don't see that there's any need to explain things more than that, because you're a bit of a 'tard.

Cain

No, this is actually worse than censorship.

This is the ethnic cleansing of posts.  Posts deemed not "pure" or "assimilated" enough to the hegemonic cultural zeitgeist are driven out and removed, and placed in their own special holding pens.

This is nothing less than the literary equivalent of the destruction of the Native Americans. 

That is the metaphor you are looking for.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2012, 07:08:05 PM
No, this is actually worse than censorship.

This is the ethnic cleansing of posts.  Posts deemed not "pure" or "assimilated" enough to the hegemonic cultural zeitgeist are driven out and removed, and placed in their own special holding pens.

This is nothing less than the literary equivalent of the destruction of the Native Americans. 

That is the metaphor you are looking for.

Actually, I like to think of it as "shoveling posts into the crematorium."

Cain

That is where this type of thinking is bound to end up, yes.

A forum holocaust.  Ethnic cleansing cannot be completed as a project, therefore the dictator looks to annihilation of the group as the whole.  As Stalin once said "no poster people, no problem."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2012, 07:11:33 PM
That is where this type of thinking is bound to end up, yes.

A forum holocaust.  Ethnic cleansing cannot be completed as a project, therefore the dictator looks to annihilation of the group as the whole.  As Stalin once said "no poster people, no problem."

Show me where the Albanians are at!