News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Post of the Decade goes to...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 04:40:58 AM
And that is all you need in order to start your life as an expert crim fighter. Hold yourself to these simple standards and you will be and "Superhero" In no time at all. -Dr.W.T.Void PhD

I do not believe that man is a Doctor.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on September 19, 2012, 04:59:08 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 04:40:58 AM
And that is all you need in order to start your life as an expert crim fighter. Hold yourself to these simple standards and you will be and "Superhero" In no time at all. -Dr.W.T.Void PhD

I do not believe that man is a Doctor.

And I do not believe he fights "crim".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

"THADDEUS VOID HAS ACCEPTED YOUR FRIEND REQUEST. WRITE ON THADDEUS'S WALL!"  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 03:30:38 AM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 10:34:09 PM
Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 18, 2012, 10:28:31 PM
Quote from: Net on September 18, 2012, 10:20:32 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:00:08 PM
Oh, WOW. I want to interact with SuperTroy! Dammit.

I'll ask him again.

Someone should start a pention, or

:?

There's gotta be SOMETHING he can't resist.

Ooh, ooh!

Someone get Disco Pickle to post again!

:lulz:

He says he's gonna reg.

The last thing you guys need is that asshole posting here, because one of two things will happen.

1. He will fuck the forum up beyond all belief with mindless references to the shitty beer he's drinking, obscure comic book obsessions, his embarrassing pro-wrestling nerdgasms and constant stories about how much he loves his fleshlight.

Or 2.  He'll post a couple of times, get high and forget his password.

Is that the kind of board you guys want?  You really want that emotionally stunted manchild posting with you?

MY NIGHT! IT IS MADE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 03:41:56 AM
Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 19, 2012, 03:32:23 AM
You just described 69% of the posting populous. The other 110% being animatronic wildebeests or Nigels.

Well shit, who can I fuck with then?  There has to be someone who takes shit seriously or else it's just no fun fucking with anybody.

Oh. They turn up from time to time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:13:52 AM
You just described 69% of the posting populous. The other 110% being animatronic wildebeests or Nigels.

Well shit, who can I fuck with then?  There has to be someone who takes shit seriously or else it's just no fun fucking with anybody.

This puts me in mind of Falafel.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 07:17:00 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:13:52 AM

This puts me in mind of Falafel.

There's that one, and also Hollis or whatever.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 05:39:43 AM
"THADDEUS VOID HAS ACCEPTED YOUR FRIEND REQUEST. WRITE ON THADDEUS'S WALL!"  :lulz:

I am envious, as he has not  yes accepted my friend request. :(

Internet Jesus

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:11:07 AM

MY NIGHT! IT IS MADE!

Happy I could make someone's night.  Off to pass out, sleep it off, and then drag my sorry ass to the land of SRS BUSNESS! Which I will fuck with by sneaking Rebecca Black lyrics intolegitimate business e-mails.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:50:57 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 19, 2012, 05:39:43 AM

I am envious, as he has not  yes accepted my friend request. :(

I'll play nice until everybody's in. He told me about an epicurian delight that could probably be posted at the bad taxidermy group, no problem. Stuffed pig leg. I stayed out of the thread where he said he got homeless guy on his boot, though.

For now. UNGGGGGH.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 08:11:52 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 19, 2012, 07:11:07 AM

MY NIGHT! IT IS MADE!

Happy I could make someone's night.  Off to pass out, sleep it off, and then drag my sorry ass to the land of SRS BUSNESS! Which I will fuck with by sneaking Rebecca Black lyrics intolegitimate business e-mails.

I TOLD YOU GUYS!  HE'S LIKE THE EVEN MORE EVIL OPPOSITE OF LMNO!

Troy, you need to get LMNO to do some corporatese for you.  It's fucking uncanny.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Internet Jesus

Why would I do that when I speak it pretty good myself?  My life isn't just getting stoned and jerking off with stuffed animals, you know.  I have a genuine professional side too.  I just need to be getting paid to let that side out.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Internet Jesus on September 19, 2012, 05:16:38 PM
Why would I do that when I speak it pretty good myself?  My life isn't just getting stoned and jerking off with stuffed animals, you know.  I have a genuine professional side too.  I just need to be getting paid to let that side out.

Yeah, but LMNO has a gift for it.

I once asked him to write a page of text that said absolutely NOTHING, so I could hijack our engineer's email and send it to everyone in the corporation.  People actually answered it like it made sense, all in a language that bears no resemblance to actual English.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I really should have saved that, since the search function is totally borked.  You wouldn't still have it lying around, would you?  I need to incentivise a solve to implement the turnkey core competencies.