News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Post of the Decade goes to...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 18, 2012, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

A similar story to ones we've heard before, pickle, but I think you might mean it this time. I hope so. The more upright people on the planet, the better.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 21, 2012, 04:15:04 AM
How old exactly do you think Fidel is? :?

I'm yanking his dick a bit on that, but i did see his revolution fictionalized in "The Godfather" and remember that he posted some pics from his service time in the spagbook.  he can't have more than a decade on me, and that's not much really. 

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 21, 2012, 04:40:45 AM

I'm yanking his dick a bit on that, but i did see his revolution fictionalized in "The Godfather" and remember that he posted some pics from his service time in the spagbook.  he can't have more than a decade on me, and that's not much really.

Ah.  :lulz: yeah, I Yank his chain a bit about age.

I like to ask him, "Hey Roger, what day exactly did you go in the military?"

And then he tells me to shut up. I have no idea why. It makes me a sad panda.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 21, 2012, 04:45:51 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 21, 2012, 04:40:45 AM

Ah.  :lulz: yeah, I Yank his chain a bit about age.

I like to ask him, "Hey Roger, what day exactly did you go in the military?"

And then he tells me to shut up. I have no idea why. It makes me a sad panda.

December 8.

Nephew Twiddleton

It was a Monday, as soon as the recruit office opened.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 21, 2012, 04:41:49 AM
Hey Pickle, how goes?

twiddles, not bad.  no complaints to be had.  thought i was going to be up that way a few months ago to survey a boat but wasn't necessary so never hit you up on showing me some Basten.   

I'll hit you up on the face space tomorrow, been meaning to listen to this album of yours and just haven't.  you kids and your music.   :)
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 21, 2012, 04:54:19 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on September 21, 2012, 04:41:49 AM
Hey Pickle, how goes?

twiddles, not bad.  no complaints to be had.  thought i was going to be up that way a few months ago to survey a boat but wasn't necessary so never hit you up on showing me some Basten.   

I'll hit you up on the face space tomorrow, been meaning to listen to this album of yours and just haven't.  you kids and your music.   :)

Cool cool. I probably won't be able to get back to you until about 8pm-ish.

Internet Jesus

Like this, Fidel.  How can you not appreciate this:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/09/seems_to_be_going_great.php?ref=fpblg

Ann Romney says fellow Republicans who've criticized her husband need to "stop it" and realize "how lucky" the party is to have Mitt Romney as its nominee. ... "Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring," she said. "This is hard and, you know, it's an important thing that we're doing right now and it's an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt's qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."

There's a 1 in ten shot that Mitt goes Bud Dwyer on us.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I'm fairly sure this election has been going on for forever.

Are we sure Romney didn't become President, we all died during the Mormon Rapture and we're now on one of Mitt Romney's planets, reliving his Rise to Power over and over again?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2012, 12:22:30 PM

Are we sure Romney didn't become President, we all died during the Mormon Rapture and we're now on one of Mitt Romney's planets, reliving his Rise to Power over and over again?

Considering I've been watching him run for President since 2002, I might have to agree with you on this.

Twid,
Just realized Boston must be the capital of Kolob.

LMNO

You... you bastard.  Now you've put that thought into my head, and it won't get out.

Cain

Disco Pickle

i couldn't make it past 6 of the comments on that blog without wanting to grab the screen and shake, then laugh a bit, manicaly.. 

jesus christ those people are daft